• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No stay!" The clone said. Maya smiled. "looks like he is attached to you."
"You think I wanted this. I don't but in the situation I'm in, I can't risk the people I'm close to. But if you want to stay with me...Prove to me you have the strength to protect yourself." she said as her wings soon mold into black tentacles and spread out.

"You think I wanted this. I don't but in the situation I'm in, I can't risk the people I'm close to. But if you want to stay with me...Prove to me you have the strength to protect yourself." she said as her wings soon mold into black tentacles and spread out.
"you're not really going to fight a kid are you?" Maya asked. The clone smiled creating a flame in his hand. "I can."

"you're not really going to fight a kid are you?" Maya asked. The clone smiled creating a flame in his hand. "I can."
"If the kid wants to show that he can handle himself against a tough target." she said as dark energies soon comes out of her mirror out and into her hands as she quickly molds three wheel type of robot with spikes on four sides as if they're meant for digging.

"If the kid wants to show that he can handle himself against a tough target." she said as dark energies soon comes out of her mirror out and into her hands as she quickly molds three wheel type of robot with spikes on four sides as if they're meant for digging.
"Yay my first fight! Wolf never lets us fight with our powers." The clone said.

Maddy followed.
When they got through they both found themselves in a forest. They were both surrounded by gunfire. The place was a warzone. "GET DOWN!" Joey tackled Maddy to the ground as a mortar struck the ground nearby. When they got up, they saw an army of Joeys and some Maddys. Some were healing soldiers, others were fighting the enemy soldiers. More black holes appeared, summoning more. Each Joey and Maddy was different, some were older, some were younger, some had guns, others had powers, some from the future, some from the past. One Joey with a revolver and cowboy hat grabbed both of them and dragged them behind a rock "I reckon the two of you are new to this!" He said "Welcome to another universe!"

"Yay my first fight! Wolf never lets us fight with our powers." The clone said.
"Just let you know, I'm not going all out. as that will be dangerous for the city and you." she said as she threw the first two at the clone as she kicked the last one into the air.

When they got through they both found themselves in a forest. They were both surrounded by gunfire. The place was a warzone. "GET DOWN!" Joey tackled Maddy to the ground as a mortar struck the ground nearby. When they got up, they saw an army of Joeys and some Maddys. Some were healing soldiers, others were fighting the enemy soldiers. More black holes appeared, summoning more. Each Joey and Maddy was different, some were older, some were younger, some had guns, others had powers, some from the future, some from the past. One Joey with a revolver and cowboy hat grabbed both of them and dragged them behind a rock "I reckon the two of you are new to this!" He said "Welcome to another universe!"
"What in the world is going on...reminds me when the battle of the Drus attacked the city.." She said.

"Just let you know, I'm not going all out. as that will be dangerous for the city and you." she said as she threw the first two at the clone as she kicked the last one into the air.
"I can take it. Wolf says my power is strong." The clone said making small fire balls and tossing them at the machines.

"What in the world is going on...reminds me when the battle of the Drus attacked the city.." She said.
"Simple... a good lot of people throughout the cosmos have the ability to break down barriers between universes... universi?... aw hell, anyways they can send things through those barriers of space and time. From energy from punches to physical materials. Light, sound, even organic matter. You were summoned because one Joey needed help from another period of time and space. A whole new world if you will. This is my 17th summon. Just try not to die!" He said as one Maddy's body fell over the rock. The body then turned into ash and faded with the wind. "Otherwise you get sent back and well... you may end up losing a comrade from this universe." He fired several rounds from behind the rock "Regardless, seems you two are new to this. If you want to help, go heal this world's soldiers over in that bunker." He said as he pointed to it "The krauts need some healing and we're being hit hard." He then handed a gun to Joey "From this day forward, your world is world 1138. I'll explain later!" He then ran off into battle.

"I can take it. Wolf says my power is strong." The clone said making small fire balls and tossing them at the machines.
The fireballs hit but doesn't seem to do much "Sorry kiddo but theses are made with high quality metal. Your attacks will have to be hotter." she said as the two soon impact right near the clone and began to borrow under.

"Simple... a good lot of people throughout the cosmos have the ability to break down barriers between universes... universi?... aw hell, anyways they can send things through those barriers of space and time. From energy from punches to physical materials. Light, sound, even organic matter. You were summoned because one Joey needed help from another period of time and space. A whole new world if you will. This is my 17th summon. Just try not to die!" He said as one Maddy's body fell over the rock. The body then turned into ash and faded with the wind. "Otherwise you get sent back and well... you may end up losing a comrade from this universe." He fired several rounds from behind the rock "Regardless, seems you two are new to this. If you want to help, go heal this world's soldiers over in that bunker." He said as he pointed to it "The krauts need some healing and we're being hit hard." He then handed a gun to Joey "From this day forward, your world is world 1138. I'll explain later!" He then ran off into battle.
"What is this fight even about.." Maddy said before seeing the other version of her disappear. "Guess we don't have any time to really get the whole story right now. " She looked at Joey. "Please don't die Joey."

The fireballs hit but doesn't seem to do much "Sorry kiddo but theses are made with high quality metal. Your attacks will have to be hotter." she said as the two soon impact right near the clone and began to borrow under.
"Okay hotter." He said his hand was now covered in fire, the temperature increasing. He shot the flames at the machine.

"What is this fight even about.." Maddy said before seeing the other version of her disappear. "Guess we don't have any time to really get the whole story right now. " She looked at Joey. "Please don't die Joey."
"I don't know... but I won't die. You go heal those soldiers." He said with confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back