• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He held his head in pain "Ugh..." he looked at the two closely before collapsing and violently vomiting.
Sans opened his eyes and looked at Joey. "okay well that's one way to wake up." (This isn't like permanent right, because I still have a great deal more characters to bring back)

Sans opened his eyes and looked at Joey. "okay well that's one way to wake up." (This isn't like permanent right, because I still have a great deal more characters to bring back)
He stopped and stood up "I'm... I'm alright." He said as he put his mask back on.

He stopped and stood up "I'm... I'm alright." He said as he put his mask back on.
The acidity and overall toxic elements of Joey's vomit made another of Ben's Pokeballs shake. It opened on its own and out came a muk.
latest

It went over and began to eat the vomit.

"Um I'm new here. I don't know where to find any of those." He said. But Jeremy nearby sped through the house and grabbed them. "Here ya go." Jeremy said.
Joey then took out a cigarette and lit it with the match, he inhaled deeply before going to the kitchen sink and brushing his teeth. His mask remained off as he did so.

Joey then took out a cigarette and lit it with the match, he inhaled deeply before going to the kitchen sink and brushing his teeth. His mask remained off as he did so.
Sans followed him to the kitchen. "why the mask?" He asked his hands stuffed into the pockets of his blue jacket.

Sans followed him to the kitchen. "why the mask?" He asked his hands stuffed into the pockets of his blue jacket.
"My lungs exhale a poison gas. I convert the air into a toxin that dissolves a person's lungs. Only thing to nullify the toxin is nicotine, hence the cigarette. Same goes for my acid spit." He replied.

"My lungs exhale a poison gas. I convert the air into a toxin that dissolves a person's lungs. Only thing to nullify the toxin is nicotine, hence the cigarette. Same goes for my acid spit." He replied.
"huh... that's cool." He said. "what's your name?" He asked.

"My former name was Makoto Yamamoto... friends called me Joey... My current legal name is Makoto Takanuchi." He replied as he rinsed his mouth before he continued brushing.
"hm... that's a mouthful. i'll call you joe. one syllable much easier. i'm sans." He said.

"Eh... forget I said anything... better you don't find out... for my sake." He said as he gripped his chest.
"hm..." Sans looked at him. "When you came within 20 feet of that kid and i. you're health deteriorated. the only connection between me and that could is we're from different worlds... so... logical explanation, you have some kind of sickness about the fabric of reality and what may pass through it." Sans said.

"hm..." Sans looked at him. "When you came within 20 feet of that kid and i. you're health deteriorated. the only connection between me and that could is we're from different worlds... so... logical explanation, you have some kind of sickness about the fabric of reality and what may pass through it." Sans said.
Erika soon started to move from staying at one point and soon started to fly around the town and even over the(forgot who's house it is) house casually doing nothing.

"Sadly... I do." He said "Multiverse connection. I have an ability blocked by my other powers. Supposedly I can summon energy from other versions of me throughout the universe, but that's what others tell me." He shrugged

"Sadly... I do." He said "Multiverse connection. I have an ability blocked by my other powers. Supposedly I can summon energy from other versions of me throughout the universe, but that's what others tell me." He shrugged
"hm... that sucks. let's hope that no more of them will be here." He said. (Link... Doctor... Jonathan... yeah that's it)

(... be more clever or insert your character somewhere else, my characters are already preoccupied)
((Hey I'm trying my best not jump to. COMBAT THIS AND THAT or accident...sheesh this a clean slate and fair point. Also I think the doctor would be definitely be interest of Erika as she is a Void that has self-awareness.))

((Hey I'm trying my best not jump to. COMBAT THIS AND THAT or accident...sheesh this a clean slate and fair point. Also I think the doctor would be definitely be interest of Erika as she is a Void that has self-awareness.))
(Are you kidding the idea that something can even survive in the void, that would be like his favorite pet projectXD I'm gonna get to work on the Doctor's entrance to this world. starting with 9)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back