• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Yara and a few of her goons entered the bank in extremely suspicious attire. Her buddies scanned the area and posted up around the entrances and exits of the bank. "Ma'am, may I ask what you are doing here?" a security guard said as he approached her. "YES ACTUALLY" she screamed "THE SUPERVISOR ON THE LEFT IS THE ONE WHO CAN LET US IN THE SAFE IF MY INTEL IS CORRECT" With that 'signal' her goons killed the other two tellers. The supervisor on the far left was shot by an arrow that tethered him to the wall behind him. When the security guards finally realized what was happening they attempted to pull out their guns. Yara giggled, licked her scalpel, and cut his wrist. The security guard hit the ground screaming. The goons killed the other 3 security guards. It took the civilians around her 7 seconds to realize what happened and it took her and her goons 7 seconds to pull it off. "WE'RE GONNA LET YOU GUYS GO. NOT BECAUSE WE'RE EMPATHETIC OR ANYTHING BUT WE WANNA TEST OURSELVES AND SEE HOW WELL WE CAN EXECUTE THIS ROBBERY BEFORE THE POLICE COME. GET IN OUR WAY AND YOU'LL END UP LIKE THIS GUYS RIGHT HERE." Yara called out with cutting the security guards neck so he would stop screaming. "Alright BlackLight we have about 5-10 minutes to pull this off. If we do this right we should have a big payout and make a bigger better name for ourselves so the world knows we're here."

Last edited:
Yara approached the teller that was pinned against the wall and giggled. "Looks like you're in a stickey situation sir. Just tell us the safe number and we'll let you live. We don't need anymore casualties but I'll be happy to oblige." "The safe doesn't have a combination. This isn't a movie. Just take the key card around my neck and use my fingerprint to get in. I just want to see my wife and kid again." the teller said. Yara frowned. "You didn't have to be mean about it." She then took the socks off of a dead teller and stuffed it in the mouth of the supervisor. The psycho teenager then cut the key from around his neck and cut off his index finger in a clean swipe. The supervisor screamed as he realized what just happened. "Alright boys, put him to sleep or something. I'm going in the back where the money is at."

"Sadly... I do." He said "Multiverse connection. I have an ability blocked by my other powers. Supposedly I can summon energy from other versions of me throughout the universe, but that's what others tell me." He shrugged
Kala was listening. "Hmm you never got sick around Zadock. He's from another world. "

A a coworker walks by and knocks the cashier on the head, "Hey remember what boss said. Check for licenses first." He said. "I don't wanna spend my whole shift reminding you over and over.

*glares at the co -worker* " im looking for something like this" *holds up the dagger* "but smaller, like a throwing knife? preferably several of them."

Rebecca returned to Maya's home "I'm back, where's my little boy?" She asked

As Roxie and Wisp continued their walk through the city, looking for something to eat, wisp stops at a Chinese food restaurant "something smells yummy in here mommy" she smiled before turning around and looking at her "mommy do you know someone named Rebecca? I keep hearing someone talking about you and her"

Last edited:
" i was going to ask after he picked something out" the cashier said

*glares at the co -worker* " im looking for something like this" *holds up the dagger* "but smaller, like a throwing knife? preferably several of them."
Kas looks at her. "Oh yeah blame the worker for following the law." He said annoyed. "And what are you planning on using these for." He said. Going through the knives.

Yara approached the teller that was pinned against the wall and giggled. "Looks like you're in a stickey situation sir. Just tell us the safe number and we'll let you live. We don't need anymore casualties but I'll be happy to oblige." "The safe doesn't have a combination. This isn't a movie. Just take the key card around my neck and use my fingerprint to get in. I just want to see my wife and kid again." the teller said. Yara frowned. "You didn't have to be mean about it." She then took the socks off of a dead teller and stuffed it in the mouth of the supervisor. The psycho teenager then cut the key from around his neck and cut off his index finger in a clean swipe. The supervisor screamed as he realized what just happened. "Alright boys, put him to sleep or something. I'm going in the back where the money is at."
At that moment the hero Watcher entered the bank. He wore a blue and black suit with a matching mask. He also had blond hair and black feathered wings. "I suggest you stop"

Rebecca returned to Maya's home "I'm back, where's my little boy?" She asked

As Roxie and Wisp continued their walk through the city, looking for something to eat, wisp stops at a Chinese food restaurant "something smells yummy in here mommy" she smiled before turning around and looking at her "mommy do you know someone named Rebecca? I keep hearing someone talking about you and her"
" playing with Snow." Maya said from the kitchen, in the living room Rebecca finds her son playing with the snow leopard Snow.

"Okay this is the place then" Roxie said and looked at her. "Who is talking about us."

Larry circled around and his bakery, it sold donuts, pies, and everything nice. He had worked hard for this shop, saving up and making risky financial decisions. He looked at his bakery and knew immediately that all his work was worth it.

He had spent a week deciding all that he would sell, and he made a menu for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. He walked slowly towards the sign that said ‘Closed!’, he walked up to it and flipped it around and surged forward back to the counter and began the wait for customers.

At that moment the hero Watcher entered the bank. He wore a blue and black suit with a matching mask. He also had blond hair and black feathered wings. "I suggest you stop"

(If you honestly think you could hurt her)

"Hole him up boys we don't have time for this right now. BFF take guard." Yara said proceeding to the Vault with the key and finger in tow. The goons brought out their guns and shot at the weird man while BFF watched silently.

Kas looks at her. "Oh yeah blame the worker for following the law." He said annoyed. "And what are you planning on using these for." He said. Going through the knives.
"Practicing my aim. What else?" *shrugs* "im sorry if I offended you,are your laws different here?"

Last edited:
Larry circled around and his bakery, it sold donuts, pies, and everything nice. He had worked hard for this shop, saving up and making risky financial decisions. He looked at his bakery and knew immediately that all his work was worth it.

He had spent a week deciding all that he would sell, and he made a menu for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. He walked slowly towards the sign that said ‘Closed!’, he walked up to it and flipped it around and surged forward back to the counter and began the wait for customers.
A man walks in wearing a lab coat. "Can I have three dozen donuts please."

(If you honestly think you could hurt her)

"Hole him up boys we don't have time for this right now. BFF take guard." Yara said proceeding to the Vault with the key and finger in tow. The goons brought out their guns and shot at the weird man while BFF watched silently.
Watcher dodged them,knowing exactly where they would be. He smiled. "You really think they would keep money in a vault? Banks here get robbed every other day"

"Practicing my aim. What else?" *shrugs* "im sorry if I offended you,are your laws different here?"
"Well for starters you have to have proof that you're allowed to use this stuff." He said. "Or you get nothing from the shop." He said. "Whatever, you can deal with him" He said to the cashier. "I need a smoke." He went to the broke room and pulled out a cigarette.

"Well for starters you have to have proof that you're allowed to use this stuff." He said. "Or you get nothing from the shop." He said. "Whatever, you can deal with him" He said to the cashier. "I need a smoke." He went to the broke room and pulled out a cigarette.
*shows license* "you wouldn't believe how many times I get asked to show this"

*shows license* "you wouldn't believe how many times I get asked to show this"
(what's yiur characters name and gender?) Kadd made eye contact with the customer as he left to the break room. When he was out of the room any memory of him was wiped from the customers memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back