• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

*walks up to counter* " Привет? what do you recommend i should get, im new here."
"Our special is our number 2. Jumbo Louisiana crawfish with Jumbalaya and a large drink." The waitress replied. Two Japanese thugs were sitting at a table when they got text messages. One then took a picture of Aleski on his phone. A notification later, he nodded to his partner. "A, Sono otoko." "Demo kare wa otokono ne?" "Aa... so desu." They continued eating.

*hands over a ten * "keep the change." *points to a table near the door.* "i'll be over there." *pulls up the hood over his face and sits at the table*

Last edited:
"hello boys, what's going on here? " *in japanese* *hidden in the shadows*
(Could you please use the "reply" button under the cookie? It notifies us who you're talking to.)
"Oi, brother, come give us some help. These punks are distributing powder on our property again. We gave them a warning and they come back. Help us teach them a lesson." The thug said as he cracked his knuckles while the other thug's friend laid on the floor nearly unconscious

(Could you please use the "reply" button under the cookie? It notifies us who you're talking to.)
"Oi, brother, come give us some help. These punks are distributing powder on our property again. We gave them a warning and they come back. Help us teach them a lesson." The thug said as he cracked his knuckles while the other thug's friend laid on the floor nearly unconscious

*japanese*"im not your brother." *english* "but i'll gladly help"

"Alright, I'll take care of this one, you get the other." He continued beating the thug.

*steps out from shadows * "dear oh dear, Добро пожаловать в ад, мой друг"(welcome to hell, my friend). *starts beating the crap out of the other one*

Last edited:
*steps out from shadows * "dear oh dear, Добро пожаловать в ад, мой друг"(welcome to hell, my friend). *starts beating the crap out of the other one*
"Well... you're not one of us but I appreciate the help." The thug said as he continued beating the guy up.

"Well... you're not one of us but I appreciate the help." The thug said as he continued beating the guy up.

"and to think i only got to this city an hour ago, ah well, i love beating up people" *heats his hand enough to burn the guys face*

"and to think i only got to this city an hour ago, ah well, i love beating up people" *heats his hand enough to burn the guys face*
"Woah... another super?" The thug replied "What's your name kid?" He then finished off the thug and stood up. "We pay good... real good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back