• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I don't know his exact location but i do know this. You don't find HIM... HE FINDS YOU... I didn't call for him. Instead he chooses who he wants to talk to and tricks them into making deals with him. So for the last time I don't know."
"You made a deal with him?" He asked, while putting the knife in a unknown place and helping him stand up.

"Yes. Well it more like a trick than a deal as he does that apparently. I don't know why he is like the way he is. Possibly being a Fricken Illuminati symbol does that to you but either way he tricked me and I'm out for revenge. That is if I can find a way to fight him or even locate him." Arms Dealer said.

How the hell does that work. A known criminal dating my aunt. You'd think the giant metal tentacles would be a dead give away. Peter swung through the streets of New York.

"Hey Spidey, how was your trip to the NY. Oh it was okay, just found out that the Super criminal was possibly banging my aunt no big deal." He said to himself.

"Yes. Well it more like a trick than a deal as he does that apparently. I don't know why he is like the way he is. Possibly being a Fricken Illuminati symbol does that to you but either way he tricked me and I'm out for revenge. That is if I can find a way to fight him or even locate him." Arms Dealer said.
Prophet looked to him and spoke: "Wait a moment." He then placed his fingers on his right ear and spoke silently with someone, then he turned to the man a told:
"What is that thing?" He told, seeing the dead soldier.

"Oh that?" Arms Dealer said. "That is a Hero Killer or it WAS a hero killer before I blew it's head to the moon." He added, "It's a VERY VERY long story."

"Oh that?" Arms Dealer said. "That is a Hero Killer or it WAS a hero killer before I blew it's head to the moon." He added, "It's a VERY VERY long story."
The leader of the corporation got a call from an unknown number.

Prophet looked to him and spoke: "Wait a moment." He then placed his fingers on his right ear and spoke silently with someone, then he turned to the man a told:
"What is that thing?" He told, seeing the dead soldier.
Bill could feel the pull of an odd human who was looking to make a deal. If he decided to look at the man he would see that he bore an uncanny resemblance to Harry Houdini.

"Can't you try searching for his soul?" Kala suggested

The shadow finished bandaging Maddy up. "Couldn't you just use magic to heal me Kala?" Kala heard from the kitchen. "There are times when and where to use magic, you just need to rest and your body will heal itself in time. I'm sure you know this all very well. The mug on the table is for you. drink it." Maddy grabbed the mug and took a sip, she almost spit it out. "Yuck.. thats gross." Kala chuckled. "Medicine can't all taste like bubblegum and grape. Now drink it all."
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
"Can't you try searching for his soul?" Kala suggested

The shadow finished bandaging Maddy up. "Couldn't you just use magic to heal me Kala?" Kala heard from the kitchen. "There are times when and where to use magic, you just need to rest and your body will heal itself in time. I'm sure you know this all very well. The mug on the table is for you. drink it." Maddy grabbed the mug and took a sip, she almost spit it out. "Yuck.. thats gross." Kala chuckled. "Medicine can't all taste like bubblegum and grape. Now drink it all."
"I don't think I can. I can try to and see where that gets us but they seem like the smart kind of people and wouldn't just leave his soul lying around." Zadock said calmly.

"I don't think I can. I can try to and see where that gets us but they seem like the smart kind of people and wouldn't just leave his soul lying around." Zadock said calmly.
"I guess you are right. Hmm" she said.

Maddy had drank the rest of the medicine. After a bit she was feeling tired. "I'm..gonna get Joey back....Lazarus will lose next time I see him.." She fell back on the couch, asleep. Kala made a blanket cover her.

"I have plenty of time to spare." He said.

Bill could feel the pull of an odd human who was looking to make a deal. If he decided to look at the man he would see that he bore an uncanny resemblance to Harry Houdini.
Bill went to see the human, and checked him, trying to see some weakness, he then appeared before the man:

The space around the man turned gray, as bill appeared before him, he then floated in front of the man, and spoke:

"Hello Houdini two! What you want?" He spoke.

"Money?" His eye became a dollar sign.

"Popularity?" His eye became a purple ballon.

Peter got to a restaurant that was covered in blood. He walked in. Doc Ock was there. Everyone inside was bleeding out with serious claw wounds including Doctor Octopus. "Oh god," Peter said. He called Dana. "Dana I need a healing team here ASAP." He said. Musicnotes Musicnotes
He walked over to Otto.

"Spider-Man, save her." The Villain said through ragged breaths.

"Who?" He asked

"May Parker... Save her."

"Who did this? Otto tell me who did this." Peter said.

"Wolverine." Otto said. "Feral... man."

Peter got to a restaurant that was covered in blood. He walked in. Doc Ock was there. Everyone inside was bleeding out with serious claw wounds including Doctor Octopus. "Oh god," Peter said. He called Dana. "Dana I need a healing team here ASAP." He said. Musicnotes Musicnotes
He walked over to Otto.

"Spider-Man, save her." The Villain said through ragged breaths.

"Who?" He asked

"May Parker... Save her."

"Who did this? Otto tell me who did this." Peter said.

"Wolverine." Otto said. "Feral... man."
" med team alpha is on their way." Dana answered. "Can you give me an estimate on injuried, any casualties?"

Peter looked around. "Aunt May? You home?" He asked. He looked at the fridge. There was a note. "Peter, I know you got in today but I had a date planned with Otto Octavius, he's a very kind and and scientifically driven man. I think you two would get along. See you tonight." It read. "Oh hell no." Peter said.
(I thought Aunt May was dating Joey's uncle.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back