• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The man then turned around and grabbed Maddy by the neck "Nice try" Before tossing her into the concrete, making a crater in the floor. "But you'll have to try again." He then adjusted his glasses before looking at Zadock "Very well... I'll let her live. However I can't say the same about your friend." He then removed his sunglasses to reveal he was blind.
Zadcok bowed his head "thank you for sparing her life but I need to save his life as well." Zadcok said calmly.

The man then turned around and grabbed Maddy by the neck "Nice try" Before tossing her into the concrete, making a crater in the floor. "But you'll have to try again." He then adjusted his glasses before looking at Zadock "Very well... I'll let her live. However I can't say the same about your friend." He then removed his sunglasses to reveal he was blind.
She turned back to normal in the crater, she was breathing heavily as she looked up at the sky.

Hero or villain or neutral: Anti-Hero

name: Res Enyo

Code name: TBA

Appearance:
325136d84701d96c0e2229bec53de663--hair-google-search.jpg

Powers/abilities: Lightspeed -
User can move much faster than the average member of their species, some near or at the speed of sound, or even faster. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high speed travel, including friction, g-force, inertia, etc.

Weaknesses: Constant use of the ability will exhaust him

Backstory(optional): As a child, Res spent most of his time with his mother and father in Russia where he was born. At the age of 15, someone broke into their house and murdered his parents. Engulfed with rage, he unlocked his ability and obliterated the attacker.

Hero or villain or neutral: Anti-Hero

name: Res Enyo

Code name: TBA

Appearance:
View attachment 411095

Powers/abilities: Lightspeed -
User can move much faster than the average member of their species, some near or at the speed of sound, or even faster. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high speed travel, including friction, g-force, inertia, etc.

Weaknesses: Constant use of the ability will exhaust him

Backstory(optional): As a child, Res spent most of his time with his mother and father in Russia where he was born. At the age of 15, someone broke into their house and murdered his parents. Engulfed with rage, he unlocked his ability and obliterated the attacker.
(may you please post in character thread Realistic/Modern - Superheroes and Villains Characters)

(Hey Dragunov Dragunov . Are you in a city by any chance?)
(Washington D.C. My other character is in an unknown location held captive.)
Zadcok bowed his head "thank you for sparing her life but I need to save his life as well." Zadcok said calmly.
Maddy was laying in the crater, looking up at the sky as she breathed heavily. She was out of energy to heal her newest wounds.
"If you can find him. Stay out of our war... terminate the contracts and we will set him free." The man replied as he threw two folders onto the floor.

"If you can find him. Stay out of our war... terminate the contracts and we will set him free." The man replied as he threw two folders onto the floor.
Zadcok picked them up looking them over casually "what if I find him before I take this guy out?" Zadcok asked casually knowing it could be possible.

Chuck walked up to Joey and said "I found a cool triangle who is pretty strong, how are you doing?"

Zadcok picked them up looking them over casually "what if I find him before I take this guy out?" Zadcok asked casually knowing it could be possible.

Chuck walked up to Joey and said "I found a cool triangle who is pretty strong, how are you doing?"
Maddy barely listened to the two talking. Tears fell from her eyes, either from the pain or the fact that she didn't get to see Joey. She didn't want to kill people to see him, she figured she could at least beat this guy in a fight and then she could see him but she couldn't even get a scratch on the man.

"Then color me impressed." The man replied

His body was just sitting in a chair completely motionless. Chained up yet not breathing.
Maddy barely listened to the two talking. Tears fell from her eyes, either from the pain or the fact that she didn't get to see Joey. She didn't want to kill people to see him, she figured she could at least beat this guy in a fight and then she could see him but she couldn't even get a scratch on the man.
The man then looked at Zadock and Maddy "My name is Lazarus. You have my number if you change your mind."

Arms Dealer drove down the road and was about to take a left when his sedan was flung across the road. With a loud *THUD!!!!* The car landed upside down. He exited the car and saw what had caused the chaos. In the street was a Corporation soldier. He was different. He had taken the serum. Arms Dealer let loose a full spray of ammunition at the hero killer. The hero killer simply caught the bullets one after another. In an instant he had uppercut Arms Dealer across the street and into a building. Blood dripped from his head. Arms Dealer looked up and slowly got to his feet. He ran towards the hero killer, jumped up and punched it's face with his exosuit covered hand on the way down. The being looked back at Arms Dealer and punched him so hard that he went flying through one building and into another. Arms Dealer lay on his ass, slumped over. He raised his hand which began glowing and suddenly shot a beam of blue energy from it's center. The beam of energy burst through the head of the hero killer with a disgusting *SPLAT!!* Rising to his feet once again Arms Dealer limped out of the hole in the building. "Stay dead." He growled through gritted teeth and bloody lips.

Last edited:
Spotting the woman on the ground, Arms Dealer shifted his car into high gear and gunned it down the road towards the man that was standing over her. 45, 50, 60, 75, 86 miles per hour. The V8 roared as Arms Dealer jumped out of the car and let it roll into the man causing a loud *BANG!!!*
(he's in washington dc now?)

His body was just sitting in a chair completely motionless. Chained up yet not breathing.

The man then looked at Zadock and Maddy "My name is Lazarus. You have my number if you change your mind."
"Lazarus.." She said to herself.

Zadock waved a hand "I'll be sure to do that. Maddy let's go." A skeleton helped her up. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Chuck poked him "Joey?"

Zadock waved a hand "I'll be sure to do that. Maddy let's go." A skeleton helped her up. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Chuck poked him "Joey?"
Maddy leaned on the skeleton. "Thanks.."

Kala was still at the house, she had gotten a text from Dana letting her know where Zodack went to. On the coffee table in front of the couch she set down a first aid kit and a mug of something. She chuckled a bit to herself.

(I can't tell.)

Lazarus merely scoffed

Joey didn't respond. Chuck noticed that his soul was missing.
Chuck sighed in an overdramatic fashion "well I need you here to talk." Chuck turned his head 90°and was able to hear and partially see Joey's soul.

Maddy leaned on the skeleton. "Thanks.."

Kala was still at the house, she had gotten a text from Dana letting her know where Zodack went to. On the coffee table in front of the couch she set down a first aid kit and a mug of something. She chuckled a bit to herself.
Zadcok and Maddy teleported out and into the living room. Zadcok had the skeleton set her down gently and helooked at Kala sadly gesturing to the kitchen.

Zadcok and Maddy teleported out and into the living room. Zadcok had the skeleton set her down gently and helooked at Kala sadly gesturing to the kitchen.
Maddy winced a bit when she was set down. Kala looked at Zadock and went to the kitchen and waited for him.

Maddy winced a bit when she was set down. Kala looked at Zadock and went to the kitchen and waited for him.
Zadock set down the files and said "I have to kill those two for the Hatless Army and apparently we will get Joey back if I do."

Zadock set down the files and said "I have to kill those two for the Hatless Army and apparently we will get Joey back if I do."
"Hmm. I see.." She looked at the files. "I take it we ran out of other options to find him?"

Kala's shadow was by Maddy treating her wounds using the first aid kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back