• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Chuck sighed in an overdramatic fashion "well I need you here to talk." Chuck turned his head 90°and was able to hear and partially see Joey's soul.
Joey's soul was moving at incredible speeds, transcending time, space, even the universe. He was everywhere at every time in every dimension.

Joey's soul was moving at incredible speeds, transcending time, space, even the universe. He was everywhere at every time in every dimension.
Chuck attempted to slow it down to talk to Joey seeing as he really wanted to.

"Hmm. I see.." She looked at the files. "I take it we ran out of other options to find him?"

Kala's shadow was by Maddy treating her wounds using the first aid kit.
Zadock nodded "it seems so, I don't know what use they are." Zadcok seemed to be puzzling out how to handle that.

Zadock nodded "it seems so, I don't know what use they are." Zadcok seemed to be puzzling out how to handle that.
"Can't you try searching for his soul?" Kala suggested

The shadow finished bandaging Maddy up. "Couldn't you just use magic to heal me Kala?" Kala heard from the kitchen. "There are times when and where to use magic, you just need to rest and your body will heal itself in time. I'm sure you know this all very well. The mug on the table is for you. drink it." Maddy grabbed the mug and took a sip, she almost spit it out. "Yuck.. thats gross." Kala chuckled. "Medicine can't all taste like bubblegum and grape. Now drink it all."

"Make... it...stop." He said from all around Chuck. "It... hurts... so much."
"Well yeah that speed would hurt a lot of things silly, why are you doing this?" Chuck seemed curious and his reason for talking to Joey was forgotten.

Arms Dealer drove down the road and was about to take a left when his sedan was flung across the road. With a loud *THUD!!!!* The car landed upside down. He exited the car and saw what had caused the chaos. In the street was a Corporation soldier. He was different. He had taken the serum. Arms Dealer let loose a full spray of ammunition at the hero killer. The hero killer simply caught the bullets one after another. In an instant he had uppercut Arms Dealer across the street and into a building. Blood dripped from his head. Arms Dealer looked up and slowly got to his feet. He ran towards the hero killer, jumped up and punched it's face with his exosuit covered hand on the way down. The being looked back at Arms Dealer and punched him so hard that he went flying through one building and into another. Arms Dealer lay on his ass, slumped over. He raised his hand which began glowing and suddenly shot a beam of blue energy from it's center. The beam of energy burst through the head of the hero killer with a disgusting *SPLAT!!* Rising to his feet once again Arms Dealer limped out of the hole in the building. "Stay dead." He growled through gritted teeth and bloody lips.
Then, a rifle was placed in Arms Dealer head, someone then kicked him in the leg, putting him down to his kness and spoke:

"You, I can feel HIS influence in you." He said, as he placed his finger in the trigger.

"You gotta tell me where he is."

'What... are... you.. " Arms Dealer grabbed the rifle's barrel and bends it backwards, making it virtually useless. "If you explain what you are... then I'll tell you where I THINK he is. Okay?"

Peter looked around. "Aunt May? You home?" He asked. He looked at the fridge. There was a note. "Peter, I know you got in today but I had a date planned with Otto Octavius, he's a very kind and and scientifically driven man. I think you two would get along. See you tonight." It read. "Oh hell no." Peter said.

'What... are... you.. " Arms Dealer grabbed the rifle's barrel and bends it backwards, making it virtually useless. "If you explain what you are... then I'll tell you where I THINK he is. Okay?"
"That is a national secret, now tell me where HE is or else." He told, while placing a knife on his neck, and turning on armor mode.

"I don't know his exact location but i do know this. You don't find HIM... HE FINDS YOU... I didn't call for him. Instead he chooses who he wants to talk to and tricks them into making deals with him. So for the last time I don't know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back