• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"So, you must be Roxie" Vez'nan told, walking out of a shadow, his book in his right hand, his left hand glowing with a threatening green.
"And you must be Leonidas" He gave aa brieft look at Leonidas before looking again at Roxie.

"Who are you?" Wisp asked

Rebecca watched Vez'nan from the shadows

"So, you must be Roxie" Vez'nan told, walking out of a shadow, his book in his right hand, his left hand glowing with a threatening green.
"And you must be Leonidas" He gave a brief look at Leonidas before looking again at Roxie, clearly uninteresed of he.
"Who are you?" Wisp asked

Rebecca watched Vez'nan from the shadows
"Whats it matter to you?" Roxie asked staying close by Wisp to protect her. Maddy looked at Vez'nan just watching to see what would happen

"Hello little girl, you can call me Vez'nan" He told friendly to Wisp, showing no intention to harm her.
"I need something from you" He told to Wisp again, his tone more serious.

"Whats it matter to you?" Roxie asked staying close by Wisp to protect her. Maddy looked at Vez'nan just watching to see what would happen

Rebecca appeared next to Maddy

"Hello Maddy, perhaps you should help out wisp?" She suggested "after all she did stop Dante from wiping the floor with you" she chuckled

"Hello little girl, you can call me Vez'nan" He told friendly to Wisp, showing no intention to harm her.

"What?" Wisp asked with fear

"Easy Vez'nan, don't do anything you'll regret in my territory" Rebecca stated crossing her arms

Rebecca appeared next to Maddy

"Hello Maddy, perhaps you should help out wisp?" She suggested "after all she did stop Dante from wiping the floor with you" she chuckled
Maddy looked at Rebecca and nodded. "I will." She went over to Wisp. "Wisp come here for a second."

Roxie looked at Vez'nan. "Stay away from here."

He stared seriously at Rebecca, after turning again to Wisp.
"You just relax, it won't hurt" he told, and place is left green glowing hand in Wisp's forehead.

Wisp instinctively went through her own wormhole and vanished before he could even get close

"Ill send you to her Maddy" rebecca snapped her finger and sent Maddy to wisp
Maddy fixed her coat to cover herself. She really should learn that trick to make her clothes stop tearing up when she goes wolf. "Hey wisp" She said softly. "can you come here for a minute. "

Maddy fixed her coat to cover herself. She really should learn that trick to make her clothes stop tearing up when she goes wolf. "Hey wisp" She said softly. "can you come here for a minute. "

"What are you going to do?" She asked still with fear in her voice "and how did you get here?!"

"I have my purposes." He told
"I have to do something about this" he told while looking his green glowing hand

He snapped his fingers again and his assasins appeared.

"Don't let them interrupt me" he told to them while placing his hand in Rebecca's head.

"Don't let them interrupt me" he told to them while placing his hand in Rebecca's head.

As soon as he touched her head he was knocked into the wall "don't touch me again" she demanded and grabbed him by the throat and threw him at another wall "now you will answer me, why are you here?"

As soon as he touched her head he was knocked into the wall "don't touch me again" she demanded and grabbed him by the throat and threw him at another wall "now you will answer me, why are you here?"
Roxie chuckled. "tough girl."

Maddy just grabbed her hand as hers glowed. She didn't have to touch where the injury if she didn't want to and just let her healing powers travel through Wisp's body. "There feeling better now?" She said when she let go.

Wisp smiled and nodded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back