• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Doctor opened the door.

"I don't know... I was just worried." He said.

"yep, in the flesh. or you know lack thereof." He said.
Minerva walked out, they were outside a Colosseum that the gods had built. "Let's go in"

"You were?" Diana tilted her head.

The Doctor followed her.

"Just... It's fine." He said. He ended the hug and kissed her.
Minerva stopped looking around. Many of the assassins working with the gods sat in the stands. Venus stood in the center of the arena with her scythe in hand. Maddy stood next to her. She looked about 16, she wore a grey tank top and black jeans. Bandages covered her arms. "Mom you can't do this. You can't kill Oz" Venus smiled. "He broke the last straw with me. You should learn from this. "

Diana kissed him back. "Okay!"

The Doctor opened the door.

"I don't know... I was just worried." He said.

"yep, in the flesh. or you know lack thereof." He said.
She chuckle "okay...so your friends with Diana?...im kinda curious how many are you guys?...are you all in a super hero league?" She said very curiously

Minerva stopped looking around. Many of the assassins working with the gods sat in the stands. Venus stood in the center of the arena with her scythe in hand. Maddy stood next to her. She looked about 16, she wore a grey tank top and black jeans. Bandages covered her arms. "Mom you can't do this. You can't kill Oz" Venus smiled. "He broke the last straw with me. You should learn from this. "

Diana kissed him back. "Okay!"
The Doctor stood there watching. Deep in his mind the Doctor was fighting. Clawing through dark walls. Fighting fighting fighting then. The doctor breathed deeply. Back in control. For now he had to play along.

Jeremy took her home.

She chuckle "okay...so your friends with Diana?...im kinda curious how many are you guys?...are you all in a super hero league?" She said very curiously
"more than i care to count." Sans said. "and no not all of us the Doctor isn't actually a member. but the league goes to him because he's smarter than all their member combined."

The Doctor stood there watching. Deep in his mind the Doctor was fighting. Clawing through dark walls. Fighting fighting fighting then. The doctor breathed deeply. Back in control. For now he had to play along.

Jeremy took her home.
Maddy sighed walking towards Janus who just smiled at her. Hades was bring Oz in, his arms tied up. Minerva looked over and saw her younger self holding back tears.

"So what now?" Diana asked

"more than i care to count." Sans said. "and no not all of us the Doctor isn't actually a member. but the league goes to him because he's smarter than all their member combined."
"Oh really that many?" She said surprised though she found it fun in her mind having so many unique people all together. "Well it sounds great....a huge network of friends and family"

Maddy sighed walking towards Janus who just smiled at her. Hades was bring Oz in, his arms tied up. Minerva looked over and saw her younger self holding back tears.

"So what now?" Diana asked
"We need to go." The Doctor said. "They'll notice us."

Jeremy smiled. "Well I'll a higher a wedding planner."

"Oh really that many?" She said surprised though she found it fun in her mind having so many unique people all together. "Well it sounds great....a huge network of friends and family"
"friends." Sans said. "i don't have family... not anymore..." His smile didn't waver but his eyes filled with a kind of sadness.

He quickly pulled out his gun and fired at Dante Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Peter cast a webline at a large crate and jumped up. He threw the crate over his head on top of Roxie.

The Doctor led her to the TARDIS. "Might be a bit surprising when you walk in." The Doctor said.

As they talked Jeremy began to explain to her the concept of marriage and how it worked.
Roxie dodged the crate. One of her skeletons shot arrows at Peter. She looked at the officer. "This isn't your fight, go while you have a chance"

(I believe they are at the docks I think outside a warehouse) Maddy got up, blood coming out of her nose. She growled loudly taking off her coat. She didn't have her embalm with her this time so she would have to do without it. She turned into her werewolf form and went at Dante.

Roxie looked at Peter. " good to see you too." She made her skeletons appear.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Roxie dodged the crate. One of her skeletons shot arrows at Peter. She looked at the officer. "This isn't your fight, go while you have a chance"
Peter dodged the arrow.

The Doctor looked at her. "We literally have 30 seconds before they know we're here. We have to go."

Dante threw a sword, impaling him in the back
Peter shot a webbullet at the sword and knocked it off course.

Dragunov Dragunov

Peter dodged the arrow.

The Doctor looked at her. "We literally have 30 seconds before they know we're here. We have to go."

Peter shot a webbullet at the sword and knocked it off course.

Dragunov Dragunov
"I want to know how he survived" Minerva said.

"You can't dodge all the arrows Spider-man." Roxie said as more of her skeletons shot arrows at him.

"I want to know how he survived" Minerva said.

"You can't dodge all the arrows Spider-man." Roxie said as more of her skeletons shot arrows at him.
"Is that a challenge. Me vs 21 simultaneous Sniper Shots. Every single bullet missed. Chalk it up to experience, Spider-Sense, and Spider-Like reflexes." He said dodging the arrows.

(In case proof is required)
2965278-spidey+feat+speed+vs+bullets+%284%29.jpg

"Is that a challenge. Me vs 21 simultaneous Sniper Shots. Every single bullet missed. Chalk it up to experience, Spider-Sense, and Spider-Like reflexes." He said dodging the arrows.

(In case proof is required)
2965278-spidey+feat+speed+vs+bullets+%284%29.jpg
"Hmm you are pretty fast." She said making more skeletons.

Minerva watched as Venus looked at Oz. "Any final words?" Oz smirked. "You will never break us." He broke free of the ropes but Venus made vines to hold him in place, with one swift motion she slashed him diagonally across him chest. The wound was deep. As she released him, Hades stopped his foot making the ground crack open and Oz fell in. Maddy ran out of the building to a door.

"Hmm you are pretty fast." She said making more skeletons.

Minerva watched as Venus looked at Oz. "Any final words?" Oz smirked. "You will never break us." He broke free of the ropes but Venus made vines to hold him in place, with one swift motion she slashed him diagonally across him chest. The wound was deep. As she released him, Hades stopped his foot making the ground crack open and Oz fell in. Maddy ran out of the building to a door.
Peter took out some skeletons.

The Doctor waited for the gods to leave and he ran to where Oz stood. He looked around. "What year is it?" He asked.

Peter took out some skeletons.

The Doctor waited for the gods to leave and he ran to where Oz stood. He looked around. "What year is it?" He asked.
"Its about 2007" she said.

The younger Maddy went through the door and ended up under neath the Colosseum. Her and Oz knew this would happen and she had to find him quickly. She found him on the ground, covered in blood and now broken bones from the fall. "Stay with me oz, we have a plan." She started healing him.

"It's amazing what a small vacation can do for the mind!"
Jax sat down on his apartments couch finally returning from his trip to a nearby coastal city, While the experience was often awkward, it was very stress relieving. The hot sun and sand did wonders for his heavily modified body. Sometimes just being able to walk around in a swimsuit was nice. Of course dirty looks were thrown at him, being a 'super' and all.
Back to reality though, his apartment hasn't changed much. Still a bunch of powder in the fridge, water works, electricity works and nothing is stolen/broken. So that's a huge relief. Though he has no experiment's ready.... last he remembers is Emily, and those 2 supers helping him. He should try to call one of them. Maybe he could market his finding's with the hero's help. Of course he has been gone for a while. They might not be too happy to see him when he left without a trace.
But you miss all the shots you dont take. With a pick up of the phone & a dial he calls Diana to see if she want's to come by & talk about recent events.
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back