• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Doctor also explained the conversation Peter overheard with Dr. Wolfe.
"Hmm thats interesting." Hunter said.

Meanwhile Minerva had stormed into the bakery in paris. "Where is my son." The owner of the shop looked at her before speaking english. "I don't know what you are talking about." She placed her hand on her forehead. "Hmm...your mind seems to be protected..."

"Hmm thats interesting." Hunter said.

Meanwhile Minerva had stormed into the bakery in paris. "Where is my son." The owner of the shop looked at her before speaking english. "I don't know what you are talking about." She placed her hand on her forehead. "Hmm...your mind seems to be protected..."
There was a whorping. Noise and the Doctor entered Oz's room.

The Doctor went down to the baker and grabbed his head. The protection began to wain to the Time Lord's advances. Like he had gone against door with a battering ram.
Minerva was shocked as she explored the baker's mind. " He really is alive..how.." She looked at the baker. "You shouldn't have lied to me." She put her hand on his head and after a second he fell to the ground. Minerva looked at the few customers that were in the store. She said nothing before walking out.

"Hmm.... I got nothing" Dante replied "I wpuldnt know where to begin with torturing her" he added

"Hmm.... I got nothing" Dante replied "I wpuldnt know where to begin with torturing her" he added
Maddy growled loudly. "Been there done that. I'm not having that happen again. " Roxie shrugged."I'm sure you could figure out something. I just figured we could get rid of her quickly before we go after the other heroes."

Maddy growled loudly. "Been there done that. I'm not having that happen again. " Roxie shrugged."I'm sure you could figure out something. I just figured we could get rid of her quickly before we go after the other heroes."

"What's her greatest fear?" He asked

Minerva was shocked as she explored the baker's mind. " He really is alive..how.." She looked at the baker. "You shouldn't have lied to me." She put her hand on his head and after a second he fell to the ground. Minerva looked at the few customers that were in the store. She said nothing before walking out.
The Doctor followed her. "Are you convinced yet?" He asked.

"I guess I should." Diana looked at Emily. "Hey Emily, I'm gonna go but you can still hang out with Sans, he'll mostly sleep." AquaMarie AquaMarie
Jeremy was at the restaurant in a nice suit. It was rare for him to wear this suit. He always had it hanging in his closet but it was only ever gathering dust.

Emily nodded "okay, it was nice Diana...see you around," she said with a wave before walking off to continue exploring the zoo
The Skeleton looked at her. "Hm... you know most people freak out when they see a talking skeleton."

The Doctor followed her. "Are you convinced yet?" He asked.

Jeremy was at the restaurant in a nice suit. It was rare for him to wear this suit. He always had it hanging in his closet but it was only ever gathering dust.

The Skeleton looked at her. "Hm... you know most people freak out when they see a talking skeleton."
" yes....I'm going to have everyone look for him."Minerva said. "Doctor can you give me answers? I hear you have a time machine? Do you think you could take me back to when Venus killed him?"

Diana teleported into her room to get ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back