• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"
As soon as he touched her head he was knocked into the wall "don't touch me again" she demanded and grabbed him by the throat and threw him at another wall "now you will answer me, why are you here?"
Vez'nan just stood again, the green glow no longer in his hand, but in Rebecca's head, the glow then became yellow and a gas-like substance, and began floating towards Vez'nan, the now yellow glow in his hand again.

"It don't matter, i already have what i came from." he told again, chuckling.

"We will see us again." he told to all of them.

"Oh, and thanks for your essence Rebecca" he told and then teleported somewhere.

"Oh Roxie, sweetheart you know it" Rebecca laughed
"

Vez'nan just stood again, the green glow no longer in his hand, but in Rebecca's head, the glow then became yellow and a gas-like substance, and began floating towards Vez'nan, the now yellow glow in his hand again.

"Oh, and thanks for your essence Rebecca" he told and then teleported somewhere.
"that was an interesting encounter" Roxie stated

"

Rebecca luaghed and snapped her fingers

The essence that Vez'nan thought he took imploded, siphoning his powers for a few days

"Poor fool" he though after seeing what Rebecca did.

"Did you get it?" he told to one of his assasins, he nodded and gave him a hair.

"Perfect" he though, and extracted an purple essence out of it.

"Poor fool" he though after seeing what Rebecca did.

"Did you get it?" he told to one of his assasins, he nodded and gave him a hair.

"Perfect" he though, and extracted an purple essence out of it.

He heard Rebecca laughing "you think you succeed? You can't take from darkness itself!" The hair, the essence, and his assassins all disappeared

"I didn't know this is your territory." Roxie crossed her arms.

"Oh Roxie, this whole city is mine, I just don't broadcast it much, but I don't like people like Vez'nan coming and doing what they please, I have a child too, and I would this city to be safe for him" she replied

"Oh Roxie, this whole city is mine, I just don't broadcast it much, but I don't like people like Vez'nan coming and doing what they please, I have a child too, and I would this city to be safe for him" she replied
"Hmm good luck with that. Have you seen this city?" She saud

"oh." Minerva sighed.

"I'm not" Roxie said.

Diana nodded. "Yeah wanna go?"
"Yeah sure." Jeremy said.

The Doctor dropped her off at her home.

"So, you must be Roxie" Vez'nan told, walking out of a shadow, his book in his right hand, his left hand glowing with a threatening green.
"And you must be Leonidas" He gave a brief look at Leonidas before looking again at Roxie, clearly uninteresed of he.
Leonidas looked at him as he did his business.

Peter saw the whole thing happen. "Okay, well bye."

"Plus Takeshi is a lot stronger than you think" she smiled
"I'm sure he is. Well I better go find Wisp." Roxie said.

"Yeah sure." Jeremy said.

The Doctor dropped her off at her home.

Leonidas looked at him as he did his business.

Peter saw the whole thing happen. "Okay, well bye."
Minerva went inside her house. She didn't even question how the doctor knew where her house was.

Maddy was back at home in her room. She gotten on some new clothes before her stomach started growling. She always got hungry after going wolf. When she was done getting dressed she went to the kitchen.

Minerva went inside her house. She didn't even question how the doctor knew where her house was.

Maddy was back at home in her room. She gotten on some new clothes before her stomach started growling. She always got hungry after going wolf. When she was done getting dressed she went to the kitchen.

"Alright, see you later Roxie" she replied and vanished

The Doctor left. Dark Cloak would know by now that the control he had over the Doctor was gone. The Doctor went to paris and went to find Oz.

"Damn it." Leonidas punched the wall his fist going through it. Peter snuck away and swung into the city.

"okay." Diana said before taking Jeremy's hand and teleported them to jax house. @Drippi the gunsmith
Jeremy looked around.

The Doctor left. Dark Cloak would know by now that the control he had over the Doctor was gone. The Doctor went to paris and went to find Oz.

"Damn it." Leonidas punched the wall his fist going through it. Peter snuck away and swung into the city.

Jeremy looked around.
Oz was hiding behind a tree in a park. He was really freaked out about hearing his mom was in paris. His powers had created several illusions based on his memories. There was a wolf growling by him, a few assassins , and Venus's scythe.

Roxie went looking for Wisp.

Oz was hiding behind a tree in a park. He was really freaked out about hearing his mom was in paris. His powers had created several illusions based on his memories. There was a wolf growling by him, a few assassins , and Venus's scythe.

Roxie went looking for Wisp.
The Doctor walked past the tree. He looked around trying to see if he could find Oz.

"She can't find me..she can't" He muttered from behind the tree, his illusions disappearing before new ones took its place
"No but I can." THe Doctor said from behind him. "Hello again. Good to see you. It's been a very long time." He said with a friendly smile. "Don't worry she's at home. And I'm very sorry for what happened. I wasn't myself, someone had taken control of my actions. My will was not my own. The first time you saw me I only just regained control. But I promise.I'm a friend. I'm the Doctor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back