• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans walkrd past her. good luck" The urn was pocking put of his pocket. "i'm gonna go for a walk." He said. Made himself out to sound less sad that he was. He hadn't told anyone what happened.

"I'll say." He said. "Let's see my intake needs be about 10,000 calories per meal so... 10 courses should be enough."
Dash sighed "we might have to head to another restaurant then I promised to take it easy on the food I eat here but it's so good I can't stay away for long."

Jacob Stepped aside and said, "By all means go ahead but be careful!! its old tech."
(Hey if you don't mind could you use the reply button?) " yeah I see that." She opened up her tool box. "So are you a time traveler?" K-9 wagged his tail. "Hi" he said.

(Hey if you don't mind could you use the reply button?) " yeah I see that." She opened up her tool box. "So are you a time traveler?" K-9 wagged his tail. "Hi" he said.

Jacob replied, "No not at all. At least not on purpose. All I remember was being in the Ardennes and then the next thing I know I'm here." Jacob looked at her and shouted, "WAIT!! Don't touch that!! if you cut that wire then the micro reactors will begin to leak radiation!!" He pointed to a similar sized and shaped wire, "That one is the one you need to cut." The wire was a military green with a strange residue that covered it. He continued, "I'm guessing that you are wondering what this thing is made of?" Jacob asked.

Ajax cleared his head and sighed. "I'll let you know in a second." He reaches over and grabs his coffee. Nodding to her And turning back to Emily. Stepping next to the line
"Yes and no. I have super human abilities if that's what you want to know...." He paused for a moment. Feeling awkward. "I never asked for your name, im Ajax. Though you can just call me Jax!" His name would sound familiar if she had any experience in crime fighting.
If she tells Jax her name. He will ask her to sit down in a booth and talk once she gets her coffee/pastry.
Emily stood stright back up as Ajax spoke, a small smile apon her face as he did not sound angry. Her smile grew a bit more as he told her he had powers. 'I was right!' She though to her self.
"It's very nice to meet you Jax...im Emily" she said with a big smile as she stretched out her hand to him.
His name she was not sure if she had heard it before. She shrugged off the thought as she quickly made her way over to the counter to pick up her coffee

Jacob replied, "No not at all. At least not on purpose. All I remember was being in the Ardennes and then the next thing I know I'm here." Jacob looked at her and shouted, "WAIT!! Don't touch that!! if you cut that wire then the micro reactors will begin to leak radiation!!" He pointed to a similar sized and shaped wire, "That one is the one you need to cut." The wire was a military green with a strange residue that covered it. He continued, "I'm guessing that you are wondering what this thing is made of?" Jacob asked.
"A bit, not much." She said working, cautiously. (thank you)

"Well, here goes Nothing" Tim said to himself, glancing about the empty alleyway quickly to make sure nobody else was around. Wearing a long sleeve black hoodie, he pulled a ski mask out of his pocket and put it on. From his other pocket, he unfolded his sunglasses and added it to attire. He started for the end of the alley, but paused, and quickly silenced his phone
Roxie was walking by with her hands in her pockets. She hummed a tune as she looked around.

"okay." She teleported away
Sans continued walking to an empty area. He created a shovel out of bone and began to dig. When he was done he pulled out the urn and dumped the dust of his brother into the dirt. He filled the hole and then fell to his knees. He pulled out Papyrus' scarf. He was in the exact same position as Papyrus was in Allyson's vision. Though the details differed that part of the the vision had more or leas come true.

Sans continued walking to an empty area. He created a shovel out of bone and began to dig. When he was done he pulled out the urn and dumped the dust of his brother into the dirt. He filled the hole and then fell to his knees. He pulled out Papyrus' scarf. He was in the exact same position as Papyrus was in Allyson's vision. Though the details differed that part of the the vision had more or leas come true.
Diana had teleported into a tree. She was far away from Sans but didnt want to teleport back to the house. She was worried about her friend

Diana had teleported into a tree. She was far away from Sans but didnt want to teleport back to the house. She was worried about her friend
Sans raised a bone from the ground where he had buried his brother's remains. He tied the scarf around it. Sans stepped behind a tree but didn't come out the other side. He steppes behind the tree and ended up walking on the path to the city.

"How long?" He asked.
Before Maddy could respond the door opened and Maddy’s dad Adam walked out, he wasnt in his shadow form. He wore a suit with a dark green tie, his dark blue hair was combed neatly. He moved out of the way as the others followed. It was clear when they all came into view they wore almost identical outfits. Hades, Apollo and Janus wore matching suits, the only thing that was different was thier cufflinks. Janus’s face looked different than normal, most of his scars were gone. By Hades was a tall woman, who looked around curiously. Minerva and Artemis wore long black dresses with a dark green belt around them. Minerva had her hair in a bun and wore rectangular glasses. By Artemis was her husband who had brown hair that matched thier children’s. Eric had his hands in his pockets of his suit and glanced at his sister Hunter. Hunter looked about Maddy’s age. She wore the same short black dress with a green belt that matched Maddy’s and the others. Around her neck was a necklace with some kind of tooth. This was the first time in years that Hunter had seen Maddy.

Maddy fixed her new coat as she walked over. “Usual rules?” Her dad nodded. “Yes usual rules. None of us will harm you.”

She nodded and went over to Hunter. “Hunter, how is killing any innocent who gets in your way?”

Hunter responded with a glare. “How is being such a cry baby and weakling going? I was told you actually killed someone. Guess you can't deny who you are anymore. You are like us.”

Before the two could say anything else Janus spoke. He spoke in his normal voice. The kinder one and the angrier one didn’t speak. “Girls, let’s go. We have ceremonies to get to.”

Sans raised a bone from the ground where he had buried his brother's remains. He tied the scarf around it. Sans stepped behind a tree but didn't come out the other side. He steppes behind the tree and ended up walking on the path to the city.
Diana stayed in the tree.

Before Maddy could respond the door opened and Maddy’s dad Adam walked out, he wasnt in his shadow form. He wore a suit with a dark green tie, his dark blue hair was combed neatly. He moved out of the way as the others followed. It was clear when they all came into view they wore almost identical outfits. Hades, Apollo and Janus wore matching suits, the only thing that was different was thier cufflinks. Janus’s face looked different than normal, most of his scars were gone. By Hades was a tall woman, who looked around curiously. Minerva and Artemis wore long black dresses with a dark green belt around them. Minerva had her hair in a bun and wore rectangular glasses. By Artemis was her husband who had brown hair that matched thier children’s. Eric had his hands in his pockets of his suit and glanced at his sister Hunter. Hunter looked about Maddy’s age. She wore the same short black dress with a green belt that matched Maddy’s and the others. Around her neck was a necklace with some kind of tooth. This was the first time in years that Hunter had seen Maddy.

Maddy fixed her new coat as she walked over. “Usual rules?” Her dad nodded. “Yes usual rules. None of us will harm you.”

She nodded and went over to Hunter. “Hunter, how is killing any innocent who gets in your way?”

Hunter responded with a glare. “How is being such a cry baby and weakling going? I was told you actually killed someone. Guess you can't deny who you are anymore. You are like us.”

Before the two could say anything else Janus spoke. He spoke in his normal voice. The kinder one and the angrier one didn’t speak. “Girls, let’s go. We have ceremonies to get to.”
"We already have one funeral on our hands... we don't need another one." Joey said.

"We already have one funeral on our hands... we don't need another one." Joey said.
"So is this the guy I keep hearing about? Joey?" Hunter asked. Maddy glared at her. "Yes Hunter thats him." She turned to her dad. "So whats the cover story for this? Car accident?" Adam shook his head as he headed to the door. "Your mother came to Edgewood to visit you. she ended up getting involved in a mugging and was killed." She sighed. "Do you really have to include me in this story?" "Yes" He responded before going into the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back