• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" last time I saw it Jace took it away from me" kala said. "Something smells good." Dana smiled coming over with two cups of coffee. "That would be Samuel's cooking."
"Yeah we have lasagna ready and from the way dash ate it must be pretty darn good." Zadock said with a chuckle as he saw Allyson with the coffee.

"Yeah we have lasagna ready and from the way dash ate it must be pretty darn good." Zadock said with a chuckle as he saw Allyson with the coffee.
(Dana not Allyson). "Sounds pretty good. " Kala said. Dana handed her a cup of coffee. "Here Kala, Zadock do you want a cup?"

Emily's thought raced as she continue to wonder if this man was a super or not. She had not noticed that she had not been discrete and had been staring at the man for a while.
Her thoughts was broken when the man spoke to her, that s when she notice she had been staring at him. She felt her heart drop as she slowly looked at the man. 'Oh gezz he dose not seem to happy...well why would he you were staring at him' she thought as she quickly took a step back and waved both of her hands in front of her as she shook her head. "No!....sorry...I didn't need anything..." she quickly replied
Ajax kept his cool, he wasn't exactly quick to anger. Instead choosing to respond quick but collected.
"Well the way your staring at me, I'd think you have something to say." Ajax hated being so short. Even if his boots boosted him up, he still had to look up at Emily. "If you have something to say then say it"
Ajax didn't seem to want to let this slide, no matter how petty. His name was called in the background, but he didn't move an inch.

"Well that's good." She picked up the clothes box and texted Joey. "Hey Janus just called me, they are having mom's funeral today since the tournament is on hold. If you want to come you can." Dragunov Dragunov
He sent her a text I'll get a ride as soon as possible. I'm going to head home to change. Where are we meeting?

He quickly headed to his house to prepare for the service.
Maddy got to her room and knew what clothes would be in the box. Family funerals consisted of similar outfits and accessories depending on who died. She knew the box would have a dress and a necklace for her to wear so she just set it on her bed as she dug around her closet for shoes and a long black coat to wear to cover her tail.

Maddy got to her room and knew what clothes would be in the box. Family funerals consisted of similar outfits and accessories depending on who died. She knew the box would have a dress and a necklace for her to wear so she just set it on her bed as she dug around her closet for shoes and a long black coat to wear to cover her tail.
Joey used the same funeral suit he used for his parents funeral. He then got in a car and headed to the house.

Joey used the same funeral suit he used for his parents funeral. He then got in a car and headed to the house.
It had taken her about ten minutes to get ready and when she was done she headed to the living room, seeing some of the others. Maddy's hair had been curled and put in a pony tail, she wore a short black dress with a green sash around her waist, black heels which she rarely wore and a necklace that was her mother's favorite. It was a gold chain necklace with a charm of a apple with a snake wrapped around it. She held her black coat in her arms and was going to put it on when she left the house. "Hey guys..uh.. I'm going to my mom's funeral.." Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

It had taken her about ten minutes to get ready and when she was done she headed to the living room, seeing some of the others. Maddy's hair had been curled and put in a pony tail, she wore a short black dress with a green sash around her waist, black heels which she rarely wore and a necklace that was her mother's favorite. It was a gold chain necklace with a charm of a apple with a snake wrapped around it. She held her black coat in her arms and was going to put it on when she left the house. "Hey guys..uh.. I'm going to my mom's funeral.." Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Dru smiled sadly and said "I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You have my support." Dru then hugged her quickly.

Zadock said "she's in a better place and I can assure you of that." He said in a confident tone.

Joey was standing outside of the house, waiting for her.

Jeremy nodded. "Yeah there are a few restaurants in italy that gave me the same treatment." He said.
Dash chuckled and waved at the owner who riased an eyebrow. Dash nodded and pointe day the two of them. "yeah I have a few restaurants worldwide that have a seat for me. It's good food and variety."

Emily just quitely looked at him as he spoke to her. She had recently moved to this city and she was already making enemies. "So sorry sir, just noticed some of your features.....and I guess I got curious to know if you were a super..." she said whispering the last part. "But that dose not give me the right for what I did in very sorry" she said bowing her head

Dru smiled sadly and said "I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You have my support." Dru then hugged her quickly.

Zadock said "she's in a better place and I can assure you of that." He said in a confident tone.
Allyson hugged her after Dru. "Do you want us to come with you?" Maddy shrugged. "You guys don't have to." She crossed her arms. "Really Maddy? Every time you are alone with your parents something happens." Maddy sighed. "Deaths are a time when we go under truce. " she looked at Zadock. "I could really care less if she was in a better place. My mom was a horrible mother."

Emily just quitely looked at him as he spoke to her. She had recently moved to this city and she was already making enemies. "So sorry sir, just noticed some of your features.....and I guess I got curious to know if you were a super..." she said whispering the last part. "But that dose not give me the right for what I did in very sorry" she said bowing her head
Ajax cleared his head and sighed. "I'll let you know in a second." He reaches over and grabs his coffee. Nodding to her And turning back to Emily. Stepping next to the line
"Yes and no. I have super human abilities if that's what you want to know...." He paused for a moment. Feeling awkward. "I never asked for your name, im Ajax. Though you can just call me Jax!" His name would sound familiar if she had any experience in crime fighting.
If she tells Jax her name. He will ask her to sit down in a booth and talk once she gets her coffee/pastry.

A knock on the door. "Hello? Is there room available? I'm here because I need some help repairing something personal."

Sans walkrd past her. good luck" The urn was pocking put of his pocket. "i'm gonna go for a walk." He said. Made himself out to sound less sad that he was. He hadn't told anyone what happened.

Dash chuckled and waved at the owner who riased an eyebrow. Dash nodded and pointe day the two of them. "yeah I have a few restaurants worldwide that have a seat for me. It's good food and variety."
"I'll say." He said. "Let's see my intake needs be about 10,000 calories per meal so... 10 courses should be enough."

Sans walkrd past her. good luck" The urn was pocking put of his pocket. "i'm gonna go for a walk." He said. Made himself out to sound less sad that he was. He hadn't told anyone what happened. "

"I'll say." He said. "Let's see my intake needs be about 10,000 calories per meal so... 10 courses should be enough."
Maddy looked at Sans. " Sans what's with that..." Diana poked her head into the livingroom, she Kew what happened to Papyrus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back