• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

In the doorway stood a man. He was dressed as if he was from ww2 and had a strange exoskeleton that covered parts of his chest, arms, legs, and hands. "Sorry about the strange appearance. It's just that to take this off will take hours at minimum. Do you have any repair tools? If so then I need to borrow them." He looked to the garage behind him and continued, "You can watch me work if you want."

In the doorway stood a man. He was dressed as if he was from ww2 and had a strange exoskeleton that covered parts of his chest, arms, legs, and hands. "Sorry about the strange appearance. It's just that to take this off will take hours at minimum. Do you have any repair tools? If so then I need to borrow them." He looked to the garage behind him and continued, "You can watch me work if you want."
Joey was perplexed by the strange metal man. He adjusted his mask and eyepatch.

"Thanks." Joey replied.
Allyson stepped outside. " looks like you might need some help. First off what's your name?" She turned back to the house. "Maddy! Joey and your ride is here." (So you know there is a reply button, if you could use it it would be really helpful)

The man simply replied, "Jacob. My name is Jacob." A light began flickering behind the garage window. "No No! No!!! No!!!" Jacob yelled in frustration "I NEED TOOLS!! WIRING!! ANYTHING THAT CAN CUT WIRES!!" The flickering light quickened and then the bursting of a lightbulb was heard from the garage, "DAMMIT!! Do you have spare lightbulbs?" Jacob was clearly stressed, "I know that I sound suspicious but I'm being truthful I need help with repairing something personal."

Allyson stepped outside. " looks like you might need some help. First off what's your name?" She turned back to the house. "Maddy! Joey and your ride is here." (So you know there is a reply button, if you could use it it would be really helpful)
Joey waited for Maddy. He then took out a pack of cigarettes and placed one in his mask. He began searching for his lighter.

The man simply replied, "Jacob. My name is Jacob." A light began flickering behind the garage window. "No No! No!!! No!!!" Jacob yelled in frustration "I NEED TOOLS!! WIRING!! ANYTHING THAT CAN CUT WIRES!!" The flickering light quickened and then the bursting of a lightbulb was heard from the garage, "DAMMIT!! Do you have spare lightbulbs?" Jacob was clearly stressed, "I know that I sound suspicious but I'm being truthful I need help with repairing something personal."

Joey waited for Maddy. He then took out a pack of cigarettes and placed one in his mask. He began searching for his lighter.
" calm down Jacob. I'm Allyson i'll have K-9 fetch me my tools, just go over to the garage over there, I would take you to my lab but the garage will do for now. " Allyson smiled. Maddy walked out next to her, she put on her black coat and Jacob could catch a short glimpse of her wolf tail. Allyson turned to Joey. "Make sure she gets home unharmed"

" calm down Jacob. I'm Allyson i'll have K-9 fetch me my tools, just go over to the garage over there, I would take you to my lab but the garage will do for now. " Allyson smiled. Maddy walked out next to her, she put on her black coat and Jacob could catch a short glimpse of her wolf tail. Allyson turned to Joey. "Make sure she gets home unharmed"
He put away his smokes "I will."

Rushing into the garage. A dieselpunk suit of armor stood dormant with a broken light and smoke rising from the joints in the armor. "Okay!! Okay!! Hopefully nothing major has happened to it." Jacob reaches up and detaches the suits chestplate armor. "Welp never mind the good condition assumption." Jacob growled as he peered at the circuity which was smoking heavily and had wires severed or cut in many places. "Now I need a pair of wire cutters to sever the main power conduit." Jacob muttered as he held in his hand a 2 inch thick black electrical conduit.

Rushing into the garage. A dieselpunk suit of armor stood dormant with a broken light and smoke rising from the joints in the armor. "Okay!! Okay!! Hopefully nothing major has happened to it." Jacob reaches up and detaches the suits chestplate armor. "Welp never mind the good condition assumption." Jacob growled as he peered at the circuity which was smoking heavily and had wires severed or cut in many places. "Now I need a pair of wire cutters to sever the main power conduit." Jacob muttered as he held in his hand a 2 inch thick black electrical conduit.
(You didn't reapond to my post)

the garage was large and held a few cars and some supplies. A few minutes later Allyson came into the garage with a small robotic dog who held a toolbox. She went right over to his suit and looked at the wires. "I can fix this"

"Well, here goes Nothing" Tim said to himself, glancing about the empty alleyway quickly to make sure nobody else was around. Wearing a long sleeve black hoodie, he pulled a ski mask out of his pocket and put it on. From his other pocket, he unfolded his sunglasses and added it to attire. He started for the end of the alley, but paused, and quickly silenced his phone

Allyson hugged her after Dru. "Do you want us to come with you?" Maddy shrugged. "You guys don't have to." She crossed her arms. "Really Maddy? Every time you are alone with your parents something happens." Maddy sighed. "Deaths are a time when we go under truce. " she looked at Zadock. "I could really care less if she was in a better place. My mom was a horrible mother."
Dru sighed "horrible or not family is something important to your humans and it should be remembered that she made you who you are now at least in part."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back