• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eddie grabbed case off the wall. Inside were spots to put the vials; Eddie put a few of each and said “Okay I have samples, we should destroy the rest, anything you want take it.”
"Hmm I have no need for the vials. Can I take the broken sword?" She asked

Lily managed to force a shut down command.

“Yet you are still very fragile” she rebutted

“Those two act more like children every day” Rebecca chuckled

“Yes we should get you checked up Livia” Jenny smiled
Alex fell unconscious.

"Well considering you keep saying how fragile we are you must not be human. " oz said

"Only sometimes " Livia chuckled. "Yeah I'll get chuckled out before we go on our trip. I can make some calls."

"Hmm I have no need for the vials. Can I take the broken sword?" She asked
"Sure, I know someone who can fix it, find the origin." Eddie said while sending a message to Alchemy Unknown chemicals found, can you check them out?

"Really? I was just going to use it as a wall decoration." Stella laughed.
Eddie chuckled before handing a card labeled Forge- Weapon and armor enchantment and restoration On the other side was an address and phone number "Tell her Eddie sent you."

Eddie chuckled before handing a card labeled Forge- Weapon and armor enchantment and restoration On the other side was an address and phone number "Tell her Eddie sent you."
She took the card, looking at it before putting it in her pocket. "Thanks I'll do that"

She took the card, looking at it before putting it in her pocket. "Thanks I'll do that"
Eddie ran a scan on the devices before opening a portal to his hideout. After he was done he turned to stella and said "See you around."

He looked at her and smiled gently.
~~~
He took her to the Museum.
Eliana looked up at him and smiled back.

Amber looker over at the two as they stood there looking at eachother. "Come on you two..." she said ushering them to follow them, before they got left behind.
~~~
Emily was quite excited quickly grabing a pamphlet, opening it up to see what they offered. Rocks, human history, her eyes scanning the wide list of things to see, landing on the many animal exhibits and dinosaur one. Not even with a word she took off following the simple paper map in her hands.

Eliana looked up at him and smiled back.

Amber looker over at the two as they stood there looking at eachother. "Come on you two..." she said ushering them to follow them, before they got left behind.
~~~
Emily was quite excited quickly grabing a pamphlet, opening it up to see what they offered. Rocks, human history, her eyes scanning the wide list of things to see, landing on the many animal exhibits and dinosaur one. Not even with a word she took off following the simple paper map in her hands.
"Yeah yeah we're coming.' he said.
~~~
"Whoa slow down!" He said running after her

"Yeah yeah we're coming.' he said.
~~~
"Whoa slow down!" He said running after her
"yes coming" Eliana replied as well as she followed after Amber and the Doctor
~~~
"well pick up the pace, this place is huge I want to see everything before they close" she yelled back but slowed down so he could catch up to her.

“Yes Mephisto, if I didn’t love you I would have left long ago” she replied as a crack into hell appeared in front of him and she climbed out “although I haven’t felt the comfort of your touch in over a century” she added

—-

“So how did you come into being Sans?” Cthulhu asked

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He looked at her. "As beautiful as the day I first met you."

____

"magic." He said. "well that's the short explanation. my kind is born of and held together by magic."

He looked at her. "As beautiful as the day I first met you."

____

"magic." He said. "well that's the short explanation. my kind is born of and held together by magic."

“Still the sweet talker” she smiled “why do you enjoy the human world so much?” She asked

“Interesting, you could say I was born the same way” she replied

“Still the sweet talker” she smiled “why do you enjoy the human world so much?” She asked

“Interesting, you could say I was born the same way” she replied
"They interest me." He said. "Mortals are... So fascinating. Their lack of longevity makes them... Willing to do so many things and uet unwilling to do so many others."

----

"really?". He said sounding mildly interested

"They interest me." He said. "Mortals are... So fascinating. Their lack of longevity makes them... Willing to do so many things and uet unwilling to do so many others."

----

"really?". He said sounding mildly interested

“Is that why you’ve been less interested in me?” She asked

“Yes, I was born from a book” she replied

“Is that why you’ve been less interested in me?” She asked

“Yes, I was born from a book” she replied
"No. I'm not less interested in you. There have been... attacks. Doom, Trigon, and then mortals who I've owed debts to. Such as the Willden Mage." He said.

____

"i see." He said. "in this world i'm a video game character."

"No. I'm not less interested in you. There have been... attacks. Doom, Trigon, and then mortals who I've owed debts to. Such as the Willden Mage." He said.

____

"i see." He said. "in this world i'm a video game character."

“Oh Mephisto, sometimes you seem too much like a chicken” she chuckled

“Yeah, my father wrote the Cthulhu Mythos and I just popped out of the pages” she replied

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"yes coming" Eliana replied as well as she followed after Amber and the Doctor
~~~
"well pick up the pace, this place is huge I want to see everything before they close" she yelled back but slowed down so he could catch up to her.
Earl walked around. Looked like there was some kind of auction today in a section of the museum lots of rich people wearing lots of fancy jewelry looking to buy shiny artifacts.

Earl walked around. Looked like there was some kind of auction today in a section of the museum lots of rich people wearing lots of fancy jewelry looking to buy shiny artifacts.
"looks like part of the museum is closed for an event..."Emily commented noticing ladies walking passed dressed very fancy and a man in a suit.

"looks like part of the museum is closed for an event..."Emily commented noticing ladies walking passed dressed very fancy and a man in a suit.
"Yeah. Probably keep a look out for supervillains... Can't believe I said that unironically.

Last edited:
Alex fell unconscious.

"Well considering you keep saying how fragile we are you must not be human. " oz said

"Only sometimes " Livia chuckled. "Yeah I'll get chuckled out before we go on our trip. I can make some calls."

“I got him” Lily sighed with relief

“Well we’ll, give the human a prize” she chuckled “but yes I am not human”

“Should we call Maddy?” He asked

“I got him” Lily sighed with relief

“Well we’ll, give the human a prize” she chuckled “but yes I am not human”

“Should we call Maddy?” He asked
"Good let's get him to the ship" allyson said.

"Then why involve yourself in the lives of us humans?" Fate said. "Anx what are you then?"

"Yeah if shes not busy." Livia said.

"Good let's get him to the ship" allyson said.

"Then why involve yourself in the lives of us humans?" Fate said. "Anx what are you then?"

"Yeah if shes not busy." Livia said.

“Hopefully it isn’t too damaged” she replied as she picked Alex up

“Call it an experiment” she chuckled

Jenny took out her phone and dialed up Maddy

“Hopefully it isn’t too damaged” she replied as she picked Alex up

“Call it an experiment” she chuckled

Jenny took out her phone and dialed up Maddy
"Let's hope not" she said.

"Why dont you tell us about it." Oz said

She answered. "Hey jenny, what's up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back