• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Lord of the rings? Oh yeah that's a movie in this world" he said. "In a world full of abilities , dont you believe in magic?"
“I know an alchemist and a artificer so I have encountered my share of magic, who are you anyway” Eddie looked at a pocket watch.

As he was being dragged he suddenly found himself able to activate his beacon at least
Alex realized he could activate his beacon now. Maybe whatever had been stopping his cybernetics were glitching now. Or it could be apart of FNIX corps plan. He activated it. Trap or not he knew the others could handle themselves.

Allyson's computer beeped as Alex's location was soon revealed. "That's Alex.."

“I know an alchemist and a artificer so I have encountered my share of magic, who are you anyway” Eddie looked at a pocket watch.
"I'm called Horde for the most part. A collector mostly. Now is there a place you are headed before the police arrive?" He asked

Their laughter begins to slow down.

"What the hell is going on?" Tyson said as he also looks around. A ball bounces towards them slower and slower until it suddenly stops in midair.
Hunter stepped toward the ball and poked him. "Hmm everything slowing down..laughter and now this ball."

"I'm called Horde for the most part. A collector mostly. Now is there a place you are headed before the police arrive?" He asked
Eddie told him address after using the timepiece to send a message to one of his contacts.

Alex realized he could activate his beacon now. Maybe whatever had been stopping his cybernetics were glitching now. Or it could be apart of FNIX corps plan. He activated it. Trap or not he knew the others could handle themselves.

Allyson's computer beeped as Alex's location was soon revealed. "That's Alex.."

“Allyson… he’s on the moon…” Lily replied a bit surprised

He was dragged into the chamber and was strapped to the table “well this ought to be an interesting test subject, tell me boy are your cybernetics controlled by your mind or a central processing unit? Is your mind capable of withstanding a telepaths fury? Ooohhhh I have such a fun time planed for us, I do hope your sister gets here soon, I’m gonna want to see how she reacts to my new toy” a crazed and energetic scientist giggled as she looked over Alex strapped to her table

“Allyson… he’s on the moon…” Lily replied a bit surprised

He was dragged into the chamber and was strapped to the table “well this ought to be an interesting test subject, tell me boy are your cybernetics controlled by your mind or a central processing unit? Is your mind capable of withstanding a telepaths fury? Ooohhhh I have such a fun time planed for us, I do hope your sister gets here soon, I’m gonna want to see how she reacts to my new toy” a crazed and energetic scientist giggled as she looked over Alex strapped to her table
"The moon...ok so we got to do something with out blowing up the moon" she sighed.

"I got a chip in my brain that helps control everything. And dont call me your toy. " he glared.

"The moon...ok so we got to do something with out blowing up the moon" she sighed.

"I got a chip in my brain that helps control everything. And dont call me your toy. " he glared.
“Oh but you will be my toy, and your going to help me” she grinned and pulled out a syringe that held a glowing yellow liquid

“Well that rules out the ion cannon” Lily replied

"Your attempts to incure and emotional response are meaningless. Cybermen do not feel. Cyberman do not think irrationally."
~~~
"Yeah. Well its got a bunch of the heroes from my favorite comics. Plus there's no statute of secrecy, or restrictions for underage magic."
".....ummm now I'm starting to think if my great aunt was part Cyberman..." Eliana commented

Amber looked over at the girl at her comment before turning back to the doctor and Cyberman head. "...very keen in its ways....so what now Doctor?....clearly it wont speak to its purpose of being here.."
~~~
"...so the comics you and Josh would seek into Hogwarts...its real here?...." she said unsure how to feel about that in this world. "No statute of secrecy or restrictions?...it sounds very choiotic.." Emily commented

".....ummm now I'm starting to think if my great aunt was part Cyberman..." Eliana commented

Amber looked over at the girl at her comment before turning back to the doctor and Cyberman head. "...very keen in its ways....so what now Doctor?....clearly it wont speak to its purpose of being here.."
~~~
"...so the comics you and Josh would seek into Hogwarts...its real here?...." she said unsure how to feel about that in this world. "No statute of secrecy or restrictions?...it sounds very choiotic.." Emily commented
"Simple. Just plug its brain in." Kaleb said.
~~~
"Its amazing." He said.

"Simple. Just plug its brain in." Kaleb said.
~~~
"Its amazing." He said.
"Isn't that what he is already doing?..." Eliana commented motioning to the head sitting on the concert
~~~
"Oh course you, would think a world such of this would be amazing" Emily commented smiling on the inside having missed Earl's view of places such as these.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
“Oh but you will be my toy, and your going to help me” she grinned and pulled out a syringe that held a glowing yellow liquid

“Well that rules out the ion cannon” Lily replied
"You wont get away with this" he said.

"FNIX has already cause enough damage I'm not causing more to get Alex and Vickie back." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back