• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Thank you fell." Minerva said and got closer to Wolfe. She chuckled a bit. "Funny how there is three telepaths in this room. We could do alot of damage together."

Roxie shook her head. "No I'm good. You do what you want."

"You're no fun anymore." She said closing her eyes. She was silent before Wolfe started screaming in pain.
Fell watched with sayisfaction. Five minutes in he spoke up. "Boss. Time to go."

"To Eve she's in good with that medic guy and she owes me a favor. he'll get those implants removed."
"Venus.." she frowned. "I haven't seen her in a long time." Roxie looked at Minerva. "Look if you want to do good like your siblings find us. " Minerva shook her head before grabbing it. "No never."

Je teleported to Eve. "time to pay your debt Venus."
Venus had just said goodbye to Maddy and a door disappeared. Janus had just been here as well. She gasped in shocked seeing her sister. "Minerva your alive. " she hugged her and looked her over some more. "You look like a walking corpse. Who did this"

Minerva looked at her. "Wolfe did it. He stitched me back and made me his little project. Honestly I have no idea how I'm alive. I need your Medic friend. I need him to get these implants out of me."

Venus sighed holding back some anger. "I'll call him. Sit down and I'll make some tea."

Venus had just said goodbye to Maddy and a door disappeared. Janus had just been here as well. She gasped in shocked seeing her sister. "Minerva your alive. " she hugged her and looked her over some more. "You look like a walking corpse. Who did this"

Minerva looked at her. "Wolfe did it. He stitched me back and made me his little project. Honestly I have no idea how I'm alive. I need your Medic friend. I need him to get these implants out of me."

Venus sighed holding back some anger. "I'll call him. Sit down and I'll make some tea."
Fell looked at Venus with a nuetral expression. He didn't really consider them friends or foes anymore.

Meeic showed up a few hours after the call.

"Okay let's finish up the job." The guy said as the thieves got back to work before the police would barge in.
A second later a second Eddie fell through a skylight, as the goons aimed their weapons he motioned to give him a second. In the midst of the confusion, Eddie fired a round from his assualt rife ito the thugs.

Fell looked at Venus with a nuetral expression. He didn't really consider them friends or foes anymore.

Meeic showed up a few hours after the call.
Venus let Medic in. "Thanks for coming Medic." Minerva sat on the couch. She mostly kept silent. Adam was leaning against a wall and chuckled a bit. "I think you look good with a half shaved head Miranda." He said using Minerva's real name.

A second later a second Eddie fell through a skylight, as the goons aimed their weapons he motioned to give him a second. In the midst of the confusion, Eddie fired a round from his assualt rife ito the thugs.
"What the." The thief said and soon the thugs fell to the ground dead.

"What the." The thief said and soon the thugs fell to the ground dead.
Eddie used his technopathy topull the bullets from the bodies and fled the scene, he didn't have enough energy to teleport so he had to go on foot.

Venus let Medic in. "Thanks for coming Medic." Minerva sat on the couch. She mostly kept silent. Adam was leaning against a wall and chuckled a bit. "I think you look good with a half shaved head Miranda." He said using Minerva's real name.
"I don't mich like this. But since your Eve's sister I'll do what I can."

Eddie used his technopathy topull the bullets from the bodies and fled the scene, he didn't have enough energy to teleport so he had to go on foot.
A man in mage like robes appeared in front of him. "Hmm you are pretty impressive "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back