• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You must really not like them." He said. "I just figured since they were her family. They might help you." He picked up his box of stuff. "I'm heading to one of the labs. I'll see about making some sort of emp for you guys. That'll at least stop that remote of wolfe's."
"yeah sure they would. except they wouldn't." Fell said. "don't care how "reformed" they are."

Makoto opened a portal back to the headquarters before pulling out his phone and sending Maddy a text Musicnotes Musicnotes "Hey, if you're ready for the Italy trip, I can open a portal right now. My business will take a bit longer than expected. About a week, maybe week and a half."
Makoto then looked at Nikolai "You know, I would've expected everyone in the embassy to shoot me on sight. I'm surprised you haven't slashed my throat with a knife or anything."
"Sure I'll be ready in like 10 minutes. My dad called and asked me to help him break up a fight between Janus and my mom. Apparently Janus kept a secret from everyone" Maddy texted back.

"yeah sure they would. except they wouldn't." Fell said. "don't care how "reformed" they are."
"Just a suggestion " He shrugged and started walking down toward a hall way. Roxie nods. "Well let us know when your done with the EMP." She looked at Fell. "We should try to figure out where Wolfe is. That guy has had way too many labs in different parts of the city."

(Hey if you don't mind, can you use the reply button) "hey dont know who your talking about dude " he answered
Eddie held a revolver too his head and dropped a bag of drugs next to him “I took these from one of the warehouses, Artino is the top of command your boss.” Eddie picked the man up “Tell me anything you know about the Artino operations and you live”

Eliana looked at what the Doctor was doing with confusion.

"Doctor?...pray tell what are you doing?...thought we were avoiding them?" Amber questioned.
~~~
"Well...actually his treacle fudge cake has improved...." Emily replied having almost completely finished the large slice of pizza when he had not been looking.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Asking what its doing here." He said.
~~~
"Really?" He said.

"Just a suggestion " He shrugged and started walking down toward a hall way. Roxie nods. "Well let us know when your done with the EMP." She looked at Fell. "We should try to figure out where Wolfe is. That guy has had way too many labs in different parts of the city."
"yeah yeah, horror's already checking the old locations." He said.

Makoto opened a portal back to the headquarters before pulling out his phone and sending Maddy a text Musicnotes Musicnotes "Hey, if you're ready for the Italy trip, I can open a portal right now. My business will take a bit longer than expected. About a week, maybe week and a half."
Makoto then looked at Nikolai "You know, I would've expected everyone in the embassy to shoot me on sight. I'm surprised you haven't slashed my throat with a knife or anything."
Nikolai merely laughed a bit and wheezed as well before finally looking at him

Nikolai: "Wait you're serious?.....Oh. well no i'm not like that if someone helps me even with the minor things I consider them an ally..like you sir Makoto. You may head home I'll have a transport pick me up"

"yeah yeah, horror's already checking the old locations." He said.
"That's good" Roxie nods.

It wasnt long before Horror found the one lab where Minerva was, it was located under one of the clothing stores. She was cleaning, muttering to herself as a clone of Wolfe watched her.

Eddie held a revolver too his head and dropped a bag of drugs next to him “I took these from one of the warehouses, Artino is the top of command your boss.” Eddie picked the man up “Tell me anything you know about the Artino operations and you live”
"Ok ok ok. I'll tell you everything." He said

"That's good" Roxie nods.

It wasnt long before Horror found the one lab where Minerva was, it was located under one of the clothing stores. She was cleaning, muttering to herself as a clone of Wolfe watched her.
Horror popped in and out so fast je slmost easn't noticed. "found her."

"Asking what its doing here." He said.
~~~
"Really?" He said.
"Oh..." Amber said not curious to see of the Doctor could make it speak. She wondered if it was out here the same purpose that Dalek was.
~~~
"Yes...and we'll he is actually a pretty decent baker...he's been practicing..."Emily added as she finished up another slice of pizza.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Nikolai merely laughed a bit and wheezed as well before finally looking at him

Nikolai: "Wait you're serious?.....Oh. well no i'm not like that if someone helps me even with the minor things I consider them an ally..like you sir Makoto. You may head home I'll have a transport pick me up"
"If you say so. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth." Makoto said as he yawned "Enjoy your flight back, I will be off for lunch."
"Sure I'll be ready in like 10 minutes. My dad called and asked me to help him break up a fight between Janus and my mom. Apparently Janus kept a secret from everyone" Maddy texted back.
"Alright, if you need help, I can be there instantly." He sent back

"If you say so. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth." Makoto said as he yawned "Enjoy your flight back, I will be off for lunch."

"Alright, if you need help, I can be there instantly." He sent back
"I'll be fine. See ya in a few, love you." She sent back.

"Ok ok. Artino usually hangs out at the blue house close by the park." He said
Eddie hit the man with the end of his scythe, knocking him unconscious. He then marked the house with his symbol and Left.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back