• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eddie caned in his database, He had encountered probability manipulators before and this seemed to be the case.

Eddie caned in his database, He had encountered probability manipulators before and this seemed to be the case.
The girl turned seeing the flowerpot on the ground shattered. She sighed before she kept on walking, heading into a coffee shop. The black cat continued to follow her.

The girl turned seeing the flowerpot on the ground shattered. She sighed before she kept on walking, heading into a coffee shop. The black cat continued to follow her.
Eddie changed out of his armor and decided to follow her to make sure nothing went wrong.

Last edited:
Eddie changed out of his armor and decided to follow her to make sure nothing went wrong.
She sat down at a table, the cat sat besides her. She ordered a coffee and a few minutes later, a guy walked over to her. "Hey your that bad luck girl right?" She nods. "Yes what do you want." He sat down across from her. "I want to offer you a job."

She sat down at a table, the cat sat besides her. She ordered a coffee and a few minutes later, a guy walked over to her. "Hey your that bad luck girl right?" She nods. "Yes what do you want." He sat down across from her. "I want to offer you a job."
Eddie used a listening device to hear the conversation.

Eddie used a listening device to hear the conversation.
"I dont know what you heard but I dont do jobs. " the girl said and sipped her coffee. He smiled. "Yeah but I've heard what you can do. I just need you to cause a little accident. " he pushed his phone over to her to look at a picture. "I owe this guy some money. Just cause a accident and I'll pay you." She handed him back the phone. "If you owe this guy then you probably dont have money to pay me. I dont control my power it just happens. " the guy suddenly drops his phone and the screen cracks.

Eddie's listening device slowly starts picking up static.

"I dont know what you heard but I dont do jobs. " the girl said and sipped her coffee. He smiled. "Yeah but I've heard what you can do. I just need you to cause a little accident. " he pushed his phone over to her to look at a picture. "I owe this guy some money. Just cause a accident and I'll pay you." She handed him back the phone. "If you owe this guy then you probably dont have money to pay me. I dont control my power it just happens. " the guy suddenly drops his phone and the screen cracks.

Eddie's listening device slowly starts picking up static.
Eddie turned the device off and decided to wait for one of them to leave. In the meantime he researched Artino’s shell company Biochem

Eddie turned the device off and decided to wait for one of them to leave. In the meantime he researched Artino’s shell company Biochem
"Then just follow him and have your bad luck mojo affect him. " he pulled out an envelope and slipped it towards here. "Heres is schedule and a partial I'm willing to pay. I'll give you three days " he got up and walked out of the cafe. The girl just looked at the envelope silently.

"Then just follow him and have your bad luck mojo affect him. " he pulled out an envelope and slipped it towards here. "Heres is schedule and a partial I'm willing to pay. I'll give you three days " he got up and walked out of the cafe. The girl just looked at the envelope silently.
Eddie sipped his coffee and left changing into his attire.

The girl sat down looking at the envelope. The cat meowed at her. She sighed. "Maybe just this once.."
Eddie used his binoculars to watch the woman, he had followed the man but lost him in the maze of alley ways so he knew the only option was to stop her.

Eddie used his binoculars to watch the woman, he had followed the man but lost him in the maze of alley ways so he knew the only option was to stop her.
She opened the envolope and read the info inside before standing up. "Cone on Karma." The cat meowed loudly and followed her. The woman just kept walking toward the address that was in the envelope.

She opened the envolope and read the info inside before standing up. "Cone on Karma." The cat meowed loudly and followed her. The woman just kept walking toward the address that was in the envelope.
Eddie searched the database for that address and her face. He prepared to intercept leaving his weapons so they wouldn’t be effected by the ability.

Eddie searched the database for that address and her face. He prepared to intercept leaving his weapons so they wouldn’t be effected by the ability.
Her face brought up the records of Violet Chance. No family, just a few petty crimes, no work record. She soon stopped on the sidewalk and sat down. The address was not far from her. She just pet her cat.

Her face brought up the records of Violet Chance. No family, just a few petty crimes, no work record. She soon stopped on the sidewalk and sat down. The address was not far from her. She just pet her cat.
Eddie observed noting any probability changes to further his research. At one point he decided to create an illusion of the revenant watching from afar barely in view.

Eddie observed noting any probability changes to further his research. At one point he decided to create an illusion of the revenant watching from afar barely in view.

Violet just sat there doing nothing but chilling with her cat. Getting a few wierd looks as people walked passed her, a few of them tripping in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back