• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He plugged it into the console. "Come on fella wake up " he said activating the head.
~~~
"Okay? Okay? Josh's treacle fudge cake recipe is just "okay" this is god-damned amazing." Earl laughed.
Eliana looked at what the Doctor was doing with confusion.

"Doctor?...pray tell what are you doing?...thought we were avoiding them?" Amber questioned.
~~~
"Well...actually his treacle fudge cake has improved...." Emily replied having almost completely finished the large slice of pizza when he had not been looking.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Eddie teleported away and using his illusion abilities made the room a dark void.

"I'll try to do my best to help you guys." He smiled. "So what all can this device do?"

"Well we mostly seen Wolfe use it to shock her. But it wouldnt surprise me if Wolfe came up wih other uses for it." Roxie said.

"Well starting thing would be to temporarily disable it if it isnt keeping her alive." Marcus said.
"i don't know if it is or not. i've gotta feeling minera would rather be dead than taking orders from wolfe though." He said.

"i don't know if it is or not. i've gotta feeling minera would rather be dead than taking orders from wolfe though." He said.
"Sounds like her" roxie nods.

Marcus nods. "I can see what I can come up with help. Have you thought of telling the other gods assassins she is alive?"

"none of their business." Fell spat venomously.
"You must really not like them." He said. "I just figured since they were her family. They might help you." He picked up his box of stuff. "I'm heading to one of the labs. I'll see about making some sort of emp for you guys. That'll at least stop that remote of wolfe's."

Eddie picked him up and said with a mechanical voice: “Where is Artino!?”

Nikolai nodded and hummed "Farwell to Solovkia" whilst waiting
Makoto opened a portal back to the headquarters before pulling out his phone and sending Maddy a text Musicnotes Musicnotes "Hey, if you're ready for the Italy trip, I can open a portal right now. My business will take a bit longer than expected. About a week, maybe week and a half."
Makoto then looked at Nikolai "You know, I would've expected everyone in the embassy to shoot me on sight. I'm surprised you haven't slashed my throat with a knife or anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back