• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay, ill make sure you get to Kala and ill go see if anyone is fighting Dru and lend a hand." Dana said
Zadock nodded"is there any way to get me there fast? I don't have the same amount of power as I did when I got to the house." Zadcok said sadly.

"I don't know how to do what he does. Dru can control dreams i cant." She said.
" you can all you need is to learn and to learn in the fly is part of what Dru likes about you. You can do it you already know how."

Zadock nodded"is there any way to get me there fast? I don't have the same amount of power as I did when I got to the house." Zadcok said sadly.
"sorry i dont have wings like my brother. so i cant fly you there. we could hot wire a car" She said.

Joey smiled as he flew at Dru with AZ claws formed on his hands. He began swinging at Dru.
Dru didn't break his stance until the last moment and began to dodge the blades striking in return with powerful strikes using his fists and occasionally using a burst of energy.

Dru didn't break his stance until the last moment and began to dodge the blades striking in return with powerful strikes using his fists and occasionally using a burst of energy.
Joey took the punches head on "Oh yes... HURT ME MORE!" His power seemed to grow. He then swung at Dru some more with the claw.

"sorry i dont have wings like my brother. so i cant fly you there. we could hot wire a car" She said.
Zadcok looked shocked "uhh I think I can do that. Let's go." Zadcok led them to a car and with a grunt ounched through the window opened the door and began to hotwire the car.

Joey took the punches head on "Oh yes... HURT ME MORE!" His power seemed to grow. He then swung at Dru some more with the claw.
Dru smiled and Joey could notice a shift in his form and he began to strike him surgically and began to close his Ki pathways causing energy to start to bleed out of Joey.

Zadcok looked shocked "uhh I think I can do that. Let's go." Zadcok led them to a car and with a grunt ounched through the window opened the door and began to hotwire the car.
"i can do it too." Dana laughed. "use to do it in my younger days."

Dru smiled and Joey could notice a shift in his form and he began to strike him surgically and began to close his Ki pathways causing energy to start to bleed out of Joey.
(It's not ki.) Dru's attempt to close the pathways failed. Joey just took the strikes and smiled. He grew larger. "More... I DEMAND MORE!"

(It's not ki.) Dru's attempt to close the pathways failed. Joey just took the strikes and smiled. He grew larger. "More... I DEMAND MORE!"
(But isn't it spirit energy pushed out through the body? Lol anyways bout to mix things up) "good I've got more for you." Dru began to inhale and his chest glowed red. While he did it he struck Joey further in vital body points aiming to cripple him. Joey could also feel the air getting thin and a fog started to roll in.

"i do?" Allyson said confused.
" of course you can, you are his Allyson and you share a part of him that he has shared with none. If you wanted you could probably get closer to his level of power. You need to remember the core part of this power you have."
"i can do it too." Dana laughed. "use to do it in my younger days."
"that's good because I haven't done this in almost 200 years. The time I learned to this I had to drive to get away from the cleaning squad and Dru was... Indesposed and it was up to me to save my own life..." Zadcok tailed off as he seemed lost in thought before the car spluttered into life.

"So he's the sandman interesting...I think we could limit his movements by cutting off limbs as he is made of sand correct?" she said.

" of course you can, you are his Allyson and you share a part of him that he has shared with none. If you wanted you could probably get closer to his level of power. You need to remember the core part of this power you have."
"that's good because I haven't done this in almost 200 years. The time I learned to this I had to drive to get away from the cleaning squad and Dru was... Indesposed and it was up to me to save my own life..." Zadcok tailed off as he seemed lost in thought before the car spluttered into life.
Dana looked at her. "i don't know, whats your name?" She lookd at Zadock. "oh...well looks like you got the car started."

Allyson nods. "i guess i can try"

((Infinity forest can simulate the past, present, and the future as her reflections explore each simulation. let's just say this the infinity forest is older than dru))
(So what, how did it get the info about his existence and weaknesses?)

(But isn't it spirit energy pushed out through the body? Lol anyways bout to mix things up) "good I've got more for you." Dru began to inhale and his chest glowed red. While he did it he struck Joey further in vital body points aiming to cripple him. Joey could also feel the air getting thin and a fog started to roll in.
(It's more like a pool of water and the body is a bottle. You're thinking more so of Chakara and Chi) He took each strike with a grin. Y shook his head "You're going to regret this Dru... you're going to regret it." he said.

Dana looked at her. "i don't know, whats your name?" She lookd at Zadock. "oh...well looks like you got the car started."

Allyson nods. "i guess i can try"
Zadcok shook his head "yeah I guess so. Let's go." Zadcok said as he revved the car and moved to put it into drive.

" all you have to do is try and you'll succeed well enough. I believe in you and you should believe in yourself."

Zadcok shook his head "yeah I guess so. Let's go." Zadcok said as he revved the car and moved to put it into drive.

" all you have to do is try and you'll succeed well enough. I believe in you and you should believe in yourself."
Dana got in the car.

"okay..got to try this.." She gripped the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back