• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Dru never killed Clair and I'm almost positive that he never split into two, Allyson did that for a bit but I don't think Dru ever did. Anyways I'm not going to pester you about the forest because it won't get me anywhere)
(I swear it was during philomenamagikz was still a website.)

The battle between Fell and Sans seemed to be one sided. Fueled by his grief for his brother Sans had broken his limits. Sans was clearly the stronger of the two. Sans held Fell up in the air.

Everyone could hear Dru's thoughts " no think about it , he is absorbing me into himself. You have my blade and you have access to my power and so it's up to you to handle our separation."
Joey began to laugh and transformed into Dreema. "Oh this is delicious... this fear from Dru... the fear of being stuck with Joey forever." She was grinning wildly as she began reaching around Joey's jacket. She then pulled out a gun. Y entered the portal behind them "Uh oh."

Everyone could hear Dru's thoughts " no think about it , he is absorbing me into himself. You have my blade and you have access to my power and so it's up to you to handle our separation."

Joey began to laugh and transformed into Dreema. "Oh this is delicious... this fear from Dru... the fear of being stuck with Joey forever." She was grinning wildly as she began reaching around Joey's jacket. She then pulled out a gun. Y entered the portal behind them "Uh oh."
" Dreema don't you dare." Maddy growled coming over. Allyson looked at the katana. "Okay so do I just use you to slice them and focus what I want to happen?"

" Dreema don't you dare." Maddy growled coming over. Allyson looked at the katana. "Okay so do I just use you to slice them and focus what I want to happen?"
Dru scoffed "this isn't fear you dumb wench this is anger, pure unbridled rage. I doubt you could understand how sacred this is to me."

The katana then told Allyson " yes you just need to focus extremely hard on cutting them just make sure that they don't move or someone could loose a little too much."

Dru scoffed "this isn't fear you dumb wench this is anger, pure unbridled rage. I doubt you could understand how sacred this is to me."

The katana then told Allyson " yes you just need to focus extremely hard on cutting them just make sure that they don't move or someone could loose a little too much."
She smiled "But what would happen if I killed myself here? That means you and Joey would enter the abyss." She put the gun against her head.

Hero or villain or neutral: Villian

name: Ajax Porter

Code name: Jax

Appearance:
Standing 64 inches tall and weighing 109LB.
Short reddish brown hair complemented by hazel eyes and sharp facial features. Jax body is lithe and nimble, giving him a small silhouette. His arms and legs are rough and hairy, with occasional freckles dotting them. His outfit often consist of a leather jacket, many kinds of pants and a t-shirt underneath the coat. Distinct identifying features include, a scar from a acid burn on his right forearm, scars from claw marks on the right side of his face behind his ear and another scar on his leg from a hot metal burning him. The marks scratch look like they are from something small, Such as a badger or ferret.

When commiting crime he covers his face in a old timey plauge doctor mask and a hood. Blocking any distinguishing facial features. Paired up with a dark green hooded robe that's lined with dark purple. Ajax wears boots to boost his height by a 1.5". The boots are padded with hardened leather and painted black, they have steel toes and hard soles, which give it a distinct sound while walking, though the sound can't be heard unless in near pitch silence.

Powers/abilities:
Venom & posion Immunity - Similar to some animals in the wild, Jax can consume and absorb poisons without dying or become seriously ill. His body will re-purpose these to make his internals poisonous. He cannot become venomous, but he is immune to venom. A side effect of this is that drugs such as caffeine, and opioids have nearly no effect; they are filtered out with no effect.

Thermal Vision - due to extensive testing on himself, he has developed a plethora of mutations. One of which is thermal vision similar of that belonging to a Boa or Python, as a result of this mutation there sensitive membranes across the roof the nose. This ability is nearly impossible to use with a mask or helmet on.

Exoskeleton - Rigorous testing on grasshopper, ants and other exoskeleton covered insects. Jax took the plunge as no one else was willing to test his creation. As a result his skin is much tougher, and more solid. It feels much more like a smooth shell rather than squishy skin. However it takes much longer to heal from wounds, as his body needs to heal both his body and exoskeleton if he is injured.

Heightened reflexes - A mutagen designed by Jax to increase reflexes and speed, mostly meant as a way to prevent lab accidents by being able to reflexively catch and stop accidents, was later used as a way to gain near superhuman reflexes. Ajax abused this and used to for his money making escapades, as the ability move fast and react faster is a helpful one.

Heavy Muscled - Testing derived from a steroid built from the average snake and taken via injection. It's a mutagen that simply gives Ajax a heightened metabolism and muscle mass. Making him stronger than the average person of his frame.

Weapons(optional):
A cigarette holder sized box in his pants back pocket with antidotes and poisons. Most of which include common antidotes such as atropine, Activated charcoal with sorbitol, pit snake antivenom, and venom consisting of Puffer fish toxin, King Cobra Venom, Box jellyfish venom and Brazilian wandering spider venom. All of which are held in 30 ml glass vials corked air tight.
Ajax carries a small Springfield XDS, which he carries in a holster in his jacket. It holds 7+1 rounds of 9X19mm.
Ajax carries a fixed blade that's 6in long in his boot
Carries multiple bombs and gas grenades when commiting crime.
Weaknesses:
While the exoskeleton can take piercing (ex. Bullets, pointed knifes) with relative ease. Blunt force trauma causes it to crack and crumble.
Due to the extra muscle from his mutagens, he tires quicker and sleeps more often. More calories are often needed to sustain himself then normal.

Abuse of the reflex enhancing drugs has lead to paranoia, jitters and shortness of attention span.

Backstory(optional):
Ajax grew up to be a toxicologist; not an easy career but being top of his class helped alot, As he graduated by age 22. He helped work on creating anti-venoms in the beginning of his career, and treating the sick. Later into his career he had been drafted into a clinical research team, trying to find cures for more serious ailments. All kinds of doctors were drafted, he was the only toxicologist there. After 8 months of hard work, the project was decided to be shut down from lack of funding.
Ajax had become quite attatched to the project, seeing it as his possible 'legacy'. He couldn't let them just stop it, so he broke into the lab in the deep of night and stole everything he could. Chemicals, notes, and everything in between; then set off to continue the research on his own.
He succeeded, but there was one drawback. Money, how do you get it when you spend almost all day researching and wanted by the police? Why you steal it! So that's just what he did. Even he thought it was immoral in the beginning, but he forgot about it. He chose to forget about how much crime hurts others. Because to him, it's all for the greater good.
Other info(optional): His robes are made of cotton with Kevlar in the back.

(Hope i'm posting in the right place)
(Looks good but could you post it in the character thread? There is a link for it on the first page)

She smiled "But what would happen if I killed myself here? That means you and Joey would enter the abyss." She put the gun against her head.
"Dreema you better not. " Maddy said she turned to Allyson. "Cut them in half before she does something. I don't want to lose Joey." Allyson nodded. "I don't want to lose Dru either. Okay you guys I'll do this quick." She closed her eyes as she focused before swinging the sword down on them.

"Dreema you better not. " Maddy said she turned to Allyson. "Cut them in half before she does something. I don't want to lose Joey." Allyson nodded. "I don't want to lose Dru either. Okay you guys I'll do this quick." She closed her eyes as she focused before swinging the sword down on them.
She quickly dodged the sword "Try again." She said with a smirk.

" because joey and Dru shouldn't absorb each other. Now stay still." She said. Maddy grabbed Dreema's arm before she could hop away. "Stop this now"
"You're right... I should stop and just get to the main course." She then quickly shot herself in the head.

"You're right... I should stop and just get to the main course." She then quickly shot herself in the head.
"No!" Maddy shouted. "Come on please don't die...." She already started to try healing."I don't want you to die... I don't think I an handle it again...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back