• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Well let’s get going, there are people that need to be saved” Giselle stated Dana Zane Dana Zane
Folter nodded as she summons a coffin "This should take us near the anomaly, also do be careful." she said with a farm scythe appearing in her hands as she grins "Time to reap some wisdom." she said. The coffin soon opens with her taking off right into the coffin with a large gust of air. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Well let’s get going, there are people that need to be saved” Giselle stated Dana Zane Dana Zane

Folter nodded as she summons a coffin "This should take us near the anomaly, also do be careful." she said with a farm scythe appearing in her hands as she grins "Time to reap some wisdom." she said. The coffin soon opens with her taking off right into the coffin with a large gust of air. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Robby and Tyson follow her into the coffin.

“Very true, that’s the stubbornness of humanity” he chuckled “but there still might be a way to beat them, we just need to find the central control unit HADES” he added
"Yeah " she nods. Fate opened up a portal. "OK now that you guys are in the know, try to get the hero league ready. We might need them too. I'm going back to Ben."

Robby takes out his axe. "Just like old times, eh Ty?"

Tyson smirks. "Yep! Let's introduce ourselves to them."
Giselle looked at them confused “are you guys sure about this? We don’t know what they were capable of” she stated
Folter looked at Giselle "We should be careful but for me where I lack well organs like you and reform. I should be somewhat fine though I might have to retreat back to my world to recover my negative energy." She said as she takes off for the machine with her scythe.

Folter looked at Giselle "We should be careful but for me where I lack well organs like you and reform. I should be somewhat fine though I might have to retreat back to my world to recover my negative energy." She said as she takes off for the machine with her scythe.

Her scythe merely bounced off the armor of the machine as it turned towards her readying it’s weapons

Her scythe merely bounced off the armor of the machine as it turned towards her readying it’s weapons
Folter grinned "Hello. You big behemoth!" She yelled as she starts to drag the blade across the machine while dashing around it at quick speed "Come on. Give me your wisdom so I can use it against you." She said in her mind.

Fate went through her portal and reappeared close to Ben. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Allyson looked at Thor. "Ok. Thor. Can you tell me anything about your world that might help us with these things."

“Machines designed by Fero Robotics to assist military forces in oversea theaters, however an unforeseen complication arose when their biomass processor was activated and they started to consume everything in their path, that was when HADES took over and seized control of the system from GAIA and the other controlling units” he replied

“Machines designed by Fero Robotics to assist military forces in oversea theaters, however an unforeseen complication arose when their biomass processor was activated and they started to consume everything in their path, that was when HADES took over and seized control of the system from GAIA and the other controlling units” he replied
"Hmm I see" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back