• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(That's fine I have plans for Malware a little while later)

"Fate and I might be able to temporarily control one as upgrade. At least long enough to figure out their goals or programming. But I'd need to find one." He said.

(I did say no malware, didn’t I?)

Cinder sighed and flew off towards Frankfurt, hoping the German military was mobilized to try and fight the machines

While Ben and Fate went to get help, and cinder was on her way to the German city, the machines had entered the city and began destroying everything. The German military had mobilized several attack helicopters and armored vehicles only to be torn apart by some of the more animalistic machines. The whole time a local news crew was recording the events and sending the footage to their studio where it was then sent world wide.

Dragunov Dragunov

Selkie and Atlas had watched the news broadcast from their temple, along with Scout who was still there The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Thor stopped working in the lab and sighed at the tv “so they’ve finally arrived, I guess it took them long enough” he spoke out loud before going to find Allyson Musicnotes Musicnotes

After Ben and fate had abandoned the group they made their way to the destroyed town by the forest and were able to find a working tv that still had service and saw the broadcast

“so those things are what did this?” Giselle asked Robby as she looked at the tv LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dana Zane Dana Zane

While Ben and Fate went to get help, and cinder was on her way to the German city, the machines had entered the city and began destroying everything. The German military had mobilized several attack helicopters and armored vehicles only to be torn apart by some of the more animalistic machines. The whole time a local news crew was recording the events and sending the footage to their studio where it was then sent world wide.

Dragunov Dragunov

Selkie and Atlas had watched the news broadcast from their temple, along with Scout who was still there The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Thor stopped working in the lab and sighed at the tv “so they’ve finally arrived, I guess it took them long enough” he spoke out loud before going to find Allyson Musicnotes Musicnotes

After Ben and fate had abandoned the group they made their way to the destroyed town by the forest and were able to find a working tv that still had service and saw the broadcast

“so those things are what did this?” Giselle asked Robby as she looked at the tv LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dana Zane Dana Zane
Ben was keeping tabs from the screen on the dash board of his car. He hadn't quite mastered Portalers portal creation yet and Boneneedle didn't have asuch accuracy. He ended up just outside Manhattan. Luckily his car in a storage cube in his pocket he drove the rest of the way.

Scout was leaning back against the wall sitting on the floor one knee pulled up to his chest while the other leg lay flat on the floor. "Damn." He said.

Ben was keeping tabs from the screen on the dash board of his car. He hadn't quite mastered Portalers portal creation yet and Boneneedle didn't have asuch accuracy. He ended up just outside Manhattan. Luckily his car in a storage cube in his pocket he drove the rest of the way.

Scout was leaning back against the wall sitting on the floor one knee pulled up to his chest while the other leg lay flat on the floor. "Damn." He said.

Selkie looked at Scout “are your doing ok?” She asked caringly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back