• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Selkie looked at Scout “are your doing ok?” She asked caringly
"Yeah just..." He stood up thinking. "I gotta go. I don't know what I can do... If I can do anything. But I should go help." He said. "Maybe make a up a little more for stuff I've done."

"Yeah just..." He stood up thinking. "I gotta go. I don't know what I can do... If I can do anything. But I should go help." He said. "Maybe make a up a little more for stuff I've done."

Before he could leave Selkie grabbed his arm “you aren’t going without us” she replied

While Ben and Fate went to get help, and cinder was on her way to the German city, the machines had entered the city and began destroying everything. The German military had mobilized several attack helicopters and armored vehicles only to be torn apart by some of the more animalistic machines. The whole time a local news crew was recording the events and sending the footage to their studio where it was then sent world wide.

@Dragunov

Selkie and Atlas had watched the news broadcast from their temple, along with Scout who was still there The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Thor stopped working in the lab and sighed at the tv “so they’ve finally arrived, I guess it took them long enough” he spoke out loud before going to find Allyson Musicnotes Musicnotes

After Ben and fate had abandoned the group they made their way to the destroyed town by the forest and were able to find a working tv that still had service and saw the broadcast

“so those things are what did this?” Giselle asked Robby as she looked at the tv LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dana Zane Dana Zane
Robby nods. "That's what it looks like." He looks up and yells. "Looks like we found our culprits, Ty!"

"Fantastic!" Tyson shouted back. "We're gonna have to find what's controlling them!"

Robby nods. "That's what it looks like." He looks up and yells. "Looks like we found our culprits, Ty!"

"Fantastic!" Tyson shouted back. "We're gonna have to find what's controlling them!"

“I don’t think that will be an easy feat” Giselle stated

While Ben and Fate went to get help, and cinder was on her way to the German city, the machines had entered the city and began destroying everything. The German military had mobilized several attack helicopters and armored vehicles only to be torn apart by some of the more animalistic machines. The whole time a local news crew was recording the events and sending the footage to their studio where it was then sent world wide.

@Dragunov

Selkie and Atlas had watched the news broadcast from their temple, along with Scout who was still there The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Thor stopped working in the lab and sighed at the tv “so they’ve finally arrived, I guess it took them long enough” he spoke out loud before going to find Allyson Musicnotes Musicnotes

After Ben and fate had abandoned the group they made their way to the destroyed town by the forest and were able to find a working tv that still had service and saw the broadcast

“so those things are what did this?” Giselle asked Robby as she looked at the tv LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dana Zane Dana Zane
Allyson was in her room. Fate had arrived through a portal and was filling her in on what she knew. Allyson looked at thor. "Need something thor? "

“I don’t think that will be an easy feat” Giselle stated
"Well let's get moving. Also if I can get close enough and hit with Scarecrow searching for wisdom's scythe. I can copy one of the machine's abilities for my use." Folter said as she summons her book "Though. I might have a idea on how to get close to it." She said.

Allyson was in her room. Fate had arrived through a portal and was filling her in on what she knew. Allyson looked at thor. "Need something thor? "

“I came to inform you of the situation, but it seems I was a tad bit too slow” he replied and crossed his arms

"Well let's get moving. Also if I can get close enough and hit with Scarecrow searching for wisdom's scythe. I can copy one of the machine's abilities for my use." Folter said as she summons her book "Though. I might have a idea on how to get close to it." She said.

“Oh?” Giselle asked looking at Folter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back