• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes
A large time portal infront of them as a rainbow butterfly soon flys out of the portal. The butterfly seems to be flying faster than normal as if it was being chased until a large spider woman steps out of the time portal. Her body was covered in a black metal webbing. Her abdomen was crawling with 4 large spiders the size of a puppy that seem to be covered in the same black metal webbing. She glanced at the group as the rainbow butterfly lands on Nagato. The woman soon speaks with a cold harsh voice "I would like that butterfly..." She said as the group soon hears a scared female voice in their head "N-No...P-Please keep me away from that monster."
rakna.jpg

Last edited:
Robby grabs his axe and cautiously walks outside.

He saw the husk of what seemed like a giant bug siting in the middle of a crater, but the husk itself was deteriorating and as he watched it rot away, he could see someone was under the bug goo that was filling the bottom of the crater

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes
A large time portal infront of them as a rainbow butterfly soon flys out of the portal. The butterfly seems to be flying faster than normal as if it was being chased until a large spider woman steps out of the time portal. Her body was covered in a black metal webbing. Her abdomen was crawling with 4 large spiders the size of a puppy that seem to be covered in the same black metal webbing. She glanced at the group as the rainbow butterfly lands on Nagato. The woman soon speaks with a cold harsh voice "I would like that butterfly..." She said as the group soon hears a scared female voice in their head "N-No...P-Please keep me away from that monster."
View attachment 872681
(Who's this?)

View attachment 872681
Scout looked at the monster. This really wasn't his business. He had something else he was doing. He was trying to save Selkie and he really shouldn't mess with the past anymore than he already had. "This is none of my business." He said.

He saw the husk of what seemed like a giant bug siting in the middle of a crater, but the husk itself was deteriorating and as he watched it rot away, he could see someone was under the bug goo that was filling the bottom of the crater
Robby takes a few steps forward when he spots the person. "Hey! You good over there?"

Scout looked at the monster. This really wasn't his business. He had something else he was doing. He was trying to save Selkie and he really shouldn't mess with the past anymore than he already had. "This is none of my business." He said.
"Wonderful~ Now would you be a servant and bring me the said butterfly and I'll happily leave~" She said as she gives a sinister smile.

"Wonderful~ Now would you be a servant and bring me the said butterfly and I'll happily leave~" She said as she gives a sinister smile.

"What butterfly?" Nagato asked as she quickly while no one was looking stuffed the bug in one of her tails

(I'm gonna be working on some new villains soon and maybe reusing a villain or two that I barely used ) Meanwhile in Edgewood, Misty was still exploring the place. She sat on a cloud, writing in a notebook.

(I'm gonna be working on some new villains soon and maybe reusing a villain or two that I barely used ) Meanwhile in Edgewood, Misty was still exploring the place. She sat on a cloud, writing in a notebook.
A portal with a familiar magic energy appeared next to her.

"What butterfly?" Nagato asked as she quickly while no one was looking stuffed the bug in one of her tails
"Yeah no to that." Scout said. "I have my own problems."
"Yeah and we got places to be" Maddy said. "So I suggest you leave"
The woman growled though she soon smiles "Alrighty." she said as one of her large spiders soon jumps off of her abdomen and scurries away as she enters the time portal behind her causing the time portal to close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back