• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yes, now an explanation would be great" she replied
The scared female calm down "Well...that monster or corrupted husk used to be me before I escaped. All I just wanted to do was to find is my mother...I wouldn't taken extreme measures to find her but something in my body pushed my limits to the point of paying large price. After I paid the price...I felt myself split apart from my body as I turn into....this and whatever was making take drastic measures finally took control. It's hunting me because the husk is missing a piece that prevents it from being complete or simply become even stronger...which I am that missing piece" she explained

The scared female calm down "Well...that monster or corrupted husk used to be me before I escaped. All I just wanted to do was to find is my mother...I wouldn't taken extreme measures to find her but something in my body pushed my limits to the point of paying large price. After I paid the price...I felt myself split apart from my body as I turn into....this and whatever was making take drastic measures finally took control. It's hunting me because the husk is missing a piece that prevents it from being complete or simply become even stronger...which I am that missing piece" she explained

"Ok, but what I meant was who are you?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back