• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Robby looks at the unconscious woman to see if she wakes up or shows any ominous signs.

She remained as if she was sleeping, but while he was standing over her a chunk of the giant beast fell into the goop, splashing it on them both, covering them head to toe

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes
A large time portal infront of them as a rainbow butterfly soon flys out of the portal. The butterfly seems to be flying faster than normal as if it was being chased until a large spider woman steps out of the time portal. Her body was covered in a black metal webbing. Her abdomen was crawling with 4 large spiders the size of a puppy that seem to be covered in the same black metal webbing. She glanced at the group as the rainbow butterfly lands on Nagato. The woman soon speaks with a cold harsh voice "I would like that butterfly..." She said as the group soon hears a scared female voice in their head "N-No...P-Please keep me away from that monster."
View attachment 872681
"The fuck?" Makoto said (SORRY FOR LATE REPLY)

Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Dana Zane Dana Zane The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Nagato shook her head "alright so with that distraction done, do you have everything you need scout? If so we should get going, I don't think time is going to wait much longer, right Mr. Paradox?" She stated

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Not much later a couple EMT showed up and descended into the crater to retrieve the man and the unconsious woman "hey, are you alright down here?" One asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Dana Zane Dana Zane The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Nagato shook her head "alright so with that distraction done, do you have everything you need scout? If so we should get going, I don't think time is going to wait much longer, right Mr. Paradox?" She stated

Not much later a couple EMT showed up and descended into the crater to retrieve the man and the unconsious woman "hey, are you alright down here?" One asked
"Time waits for no one my friends. Except for a few select people but some would say the Doctor and I cheat." Paradox said.

"Yeah we better get a move on." Maddy said.

The butterfly seemed to sleep peacefully in Nagato's tail while one of the large spiders that was crawling on the monster that just disappeared was watching the group from a distance and staying hidden.

"I'm fine, but I'm not sure about her." He answered.

"I'm fine, but I'm not sure about her." He answered.

"Give me a hand with her" he replied as he picked up her legs, and they began to remove her from the crater, the goop that covered her soon solidified, before fashioning into some cloths for her current form.

"Do you know anything about this woman?" The EMT asked LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix (man you are very slow to reply sometimes) (lulz)

Last edited:
"Give me a hand with her" he replied as he picked up her legs, and they began to remove her from the crater, the goop that covered her soon solidified, before fashioning into some cloths for her current form.

"Do you know anything about this woman?" The EMT asked LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix (man you are very slow to reply sometimes) (lulz)
(Facts lmao I am. Unintentionally)
"She fell from the sky." Robby answered as if something that outlandish would be normal to say.

"Time waits for no one my friends. Except for a few select people but some would say the Doctor and I cheat." Paradox said.
"Yeah we better get a move on." Maddy said.
"The sooner we do this, the sooner we return to the present." Makoto said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back