• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He got online and started searching for the name of the plant. Once he had it he went looking for it." (Does he need to go to the past to find it? Sorry I've been a little scatterbrained all day)

(No) (also back to work for me)

His travels took him to the kanto region of japan while Selkie remained in her room

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
He searched for the plant. (But he willhave to go back at some point for to tell his past self where to go. Bootstrap paradox he's the solution to his own problem)

(That's why I put it like that, and possibly give you a reason for Paradox)

(That's why I put it like that, and possibly give you a reason for Paradox)
(Ey. Sweet) He continued his search for the plant. As he did he kept seeing the same person over and over. A man in white lab coat with black hair and goggles. Eventually he turned on the man his gun pointed at him. "Why are you following me?" He asked. "Following you? No I don't believe I'm following you." He said walking behind a corner. "I believe you're following me." He said suddenly in front of the path Scout was walking. "The planet you're looking for is in that shop over there. You better hurry time is if the essence Scout." He said. "How do you know me?" Scout said suspicious. "Well we talked many years ago. Or is is that we will be talking many years ago? tense are very confusing for a time traveller."

(Ey. Sweet) He continued his search for the plant. As he did he kept seeing the same person over and over. A man in white lab coat with black hair and goggles. Eventually he turned on the man his gun pointed at him. "Why are you following me?" He asked. "Following you? No I don't believe I'm following you." He said walking behind a corner. "I believe you're following me." He said suddenly in front of the path Scout was walking. "The planet you're looking for is in that shop over there. You better hurry time is if the essence Scout." He said. "How do you know me?" Scout said suspicious. "Well we talked many years ago. Or is is that we will be talking many years ago? tense are very confusing for a time traveller."

(Remember, NPC only)

The elderly lady was tending to the plants when he came in

(I know. Paradox doesn't really fight anyway. His role in the show was only really exposition)

Scout wked up to her. (You never told me what it was called)

(Didn't know what to call it honestly)(just cuz I can't think of anything else, I'm calling it a volcano lilly)

The woman looked at him as he entered "hello young man, what brings you into my humble garden shop?" She asked

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"Does it not matter to you that you have a family that loves you?" She asked curiously
"You guys are not my family! I'm just stuck with a goody goody water bearer and a girl who would be nothing without us." Sera said. Livia spoke. "Sera...I thought we were getting along better. " Sera took full control. "You were wrong."

"You guys are not my family! I'm just stuck with a goody goody water bearer and a girl who would be nothing without us." Sera said. Livia spoke. "Sera...I thought we were getting along better. " Sera took full control. "You were wrong."

Jenny mentally slapped Sera "why don't you consider that at this point, we are the closest thing you will ever get to a family" she stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back