• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Pl...please don't hurt me" she wimpered and was shaking
"Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said. "Don't you remember- no you wouldn't. You haven't met me yet." Scout said. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm gonna get you out of here." He took extra care to stay aware of his surroundings in case anyone came in.

"Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said. "Don't you remember- no you wouldn't. You haven't met me yet." Scout said. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm gonna get you out of here." He took extra care to stay aware of his surroundings in case anyone came in.

He missed the fact a samurai reached through Scout to grab the cage, after all he was in a memory and couldn't interact with it (unless he knew someone that could time travel, lol) he watched as the cage was dragged away, Selkie showing nothing but fear

He missed the fact a samurai reached through Scout to grab the cage, after all he was in a memory and couldn't interact with it (unless he knew someone that could time travel, lol) he watched as the cage was dragged away, Selkie showing nothing but fear
(he technically knows the Doctor, and Ben can turn into clockwork but I'm guessing not the point) "Let her go!" He tried to grab her but couldn't he kept trying anyway. "LET HER GO DAMMIT!"

(he technically knows the Doctor, and Ben can turn into clockwork but I'm guessing not the point) "Let her go!" He tried to grab her but couldn't he kept trying anyway. "LET HER GO DAMMIT!"

(True, not the point, lol) (oops I forget to mention that at this time Selkie is technically unclothed)

Scout soon found himself in the emperor's throne room "your majesty, here is the creature you requested, it claims to be innocent" one stated "impossible, this creature has led to the deaths of many of my poeple" the emperor stated "but sir, I'm innocent, I have never ventured beyond the forest" Selkie pleaded before being threatened by a samurai that pulled out his sword

(True, not the point, lol) (oops I forget to mention that at this time Selkie is technically unclothed)

Scout soon found himself in the emperor's throne room "your majesty, here is the creature you requested, it claims to be innocent" one stated "impossible, this creature has led to the deaths of many of my poeple" the emperor stated "but sir, I'm innocent, I have never ventured beyond the forest" Selkie pleaded before being threatened by a samurai that pulled out his sword
(Scout literally does not care)
"LET HER GO!" He kept shouting.

(Well, I thought he'd at least try not to look or something, but fair enough)

"It is of no use, this is just a memory" the pixie replied
(If team fortress lore is to be believed he's seen far far worse and cared very little)

"Goddammit what's the point of showing me this if I can't do anything?"

(If team fortress lore is to be believed he's seen far far worse and cared very little)

"Goddammit what's the point of showing me this if I can't do anything?"

(Ok, fair enough) (also I forgot he was actual scout from TF2)

"My guess is to understand her past" it replied with a shrug

(he's changed a lot character wise since then)

He just watched feeling guilty and useless.

He saw them dragging her cage away, once they were out of the emperor's chamber a shady looking man spoke with the guards before taking possession of the cage and Selkie within

He punched the wall feeling frustrated he could do nothing for her.

"Now my dear you won't hurt anyone ever again" the shady man grinned "but...but I never have" she pleaded even though it was futile "hehehe, doesn't matter, everyone believes it was you, which is good enough for me"

"Now my dear you won't hurt anyone ever again" the shady man grinned "but...but I never have" she pleaded even though it was futile "hehehe, doesn't matter, everyone believes it was you, which is good enough for me"
"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! GET AWAY FROM MY FIREND!"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! GET AWAY FROM MY FIREND!"

The man pulled out the statue scout recognized and chuckled "say hello to your new home missy" he stated before placing it in front of her cage and began chanting something as Selkie's spirit was being drawn into the statue

The man pulled out the statue scout recognized and chuckled "say hello to your new home missy" he stated before placing it in front of her cage and began chanting something as Selkie's spirit was being drawn into the statue
Scout looked at it. "It's a prison?"

"Son of a bitch."

He then saw the man get stabbed from behind by an unknown assailant, before grabbing the statue and seemingly looking right at Scout as if he was really there before pulling out an image of a special plant Scout needed to find and showing him before the assailant vanished from sight

He then saw the man get stabbed from behind by an unknown assailant, before grabbing the statue and seemingly looking right at Scout as if he was really there before pulling out an image of a special plant Scout needed to find and showing him before the assailant vanished from sight
"That plant. Where can I find it?"

Livia was checking on the mermaid egg they had set up in an aquarium. Her eyes turn red as Sera spoke. "Cone on its just a dumb egg. You said I can go out. Its nit doing anything." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back