• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"And we've seen how she turns out too, or at least one possible future of her, but it was still surprising to see that Marina was the troublemaker" she laughed
Livia's eyes turn blue. "Yes it was surprising. Any word on where the egg's mother might be" marina said.

(Well if he's smart enough to figure it out yes, because how else could someone in the ancient past know exactly where Scout was veiwing the memory from)
(I don't think I'm smart enough to figure it out. Unless your saying the Scout time travelled to the past)

(Oooooooh)

(I tried to make it vague enough that it wasn't easy to figure out, but guess I made it too vague, sorry)

Scout returned to Selkie's room back in the present, the statue was back to normal, and surprisingly Selkie was actually sleeping peacfully

(I tried to make it vague enough that it wasn't easy to figure out, but guess I made it too vague, sorry)

Scout returned to Selkie's room back in the present, the statue was back to normal, and surprisingly Selkie was actually sleeping peacfully
(So where can he find the plant?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back