• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What is going on?" Eclipse asked

Cecilia kept watching
Folter looked at a outdoor table covered in snow "Can you get a prepare some tea. I need some time to think to myself." She said as the girl that Folter called "Alice" soon spoke "Alright Ms. Folter and I see the mission to search the heroes database for your mother's whereabouts didn't work out as planned huh..." Alice said as Folter soon walk to the table and sat down and start to think to herself "Mr. Rabbit." She said as a abomination that somewhat of a rabbit but not appears "Yes Ms. Folter?" it said as Folter looks over to Mr. Rabbit "Are you sure you didn't find anything on my mother disappearance?" She said as the abomination nodded as Folter groaned "Great..." She said
evilbunny.png

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam ate his pizza quietly as YU's eye moved down towards him. "Pilot, Is...that even healthy?" YU asked suspiciously. "A lot...Of cals...But kinda...?" The Pilot said as he finished up the pizza and cleaned his hands in a nearby sink then dried them. "Well, Fine by me. Just keep your calories up, Pilot." YU said as he closed the garage doors. "Well...Imma get some sleep now..." Adam says as he yawns and drifts off.

"Wait... it actually DID?" There was silence and Peter could hear the heartbeat monitor in the background "Well... I could get my checkbook and help you out."
"I'll be fine." He said. "Eris makes a ton of money at her "job" that she swears is totally legal."

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam awoke to the sound of a gunshot, And looked around. "YU? Is there anyone nearby?" The pilot asks as he snaps into his senses. He grabbed his Carbine and opened the front door slowly, Then checked his corners. "Hmm...No. No heat signatures yet, Except yours of course." YU answered as Adam closed and locked the door. "Let's get those crude repairs off of you and fix you up like brand new!" Adam said as the Titan kneeled down so Adam could re-wield the metal parts and repaint them.

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam awoke to the sound of a gunshot, And looked around. "YU? Is there anyone nearby?" The pilot asks as he snaps into his senses. He grabbed his Carbine and opened the front door slowly, Then checked his corners. "Hmm...No. No heat signatures yet, Except yours of course." YU answered as Adam closed and locked the door. "Let's get those crude repairs off of you and fix you up like brand new!" Adam said as the Titan kneeled down so Adam could re-wield the metal parts and repaint them.
(Where are you?)

"Maybe a vacation would be nice? If our enemies are doing nothing... maybe they're just relaxing." He said "I know it sounds... rather weird but... I kinda want to go to Disney World."
"We could but... evey time I go on vacation THEN things go wrong."

"Hey I got portals. If something goes bad, portal in, fix it and portal back in line."
"Fair," He said. "By the way. The ring hasn't worked in a while. Wasn't there something about needing a battery to recharge it?" He asked. (He has a ring but not a battery)

"Fair," He said. "By the way. The ring hasn't worked in a while. Wasn't there something about needing a battery to recharge it?" He asked. (He has a ring but not a battery)
"You didn't read the comics? You need a lantern to charge it. I still got my red lantern ring and lantern. Speaking of, has Bruce read anything of him? Or do you think it would trigger his PTSD?"

"You didn't read the comics? You need a lantern to charge it. I still got my red lantern ring and lantern. Speaking of, has Bruce read anything of him? Or do you think it would trigger his PTSD?"
Bruce and Hulk were both offered red rings according to them. Bruce didn't think it was a good idea, and Hulk just plain doesn't want anything to do anyone if he can help it. Including he red lantern corps. And I read comics for a little while, then I became a super hero and comic books seemed a little. Gratuitous."

Bruce and Hulk were both offered red rings according to them. Bruce didn't think it was a good idea, and Hulk just plain doesn't want anything to do anyone if he can help it. Including he red lantern corps. And I read comics for a little while, then I became a super hero and comic books seemed a little. Gratuitous."
"They... got red lantern rings? Please tell me they aren't wearing them. Secondly, how did they get those rings without dying?"

"He was hulk when he got the ring. And no. Hulk basically took the ring and chucked it in the ocean."
"That's... odd. Normally you would acquire the ring upon death with great rage in your heart. Lock the rings up and make sure he doesn't wear them. When you put them on, your heart is dissolved and your blood turns into red lantern energy. If you feel the smallest bit of love in your heart, the ring will reject you and... well... no heart or blood means immediate death."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back