• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Scout. I know you anywhere. Look I don't know how but no one besides me seems to remember you. I felt like I've gone crazy." She said
He looked at her. "You should have forgotten too. Damn you Rejin." He cursed. She knew that name. The man who could do anything and take whatever he wanted in return for his help.

He looked at her. "You should have forgotten too. Damn you Rejin." He cursed. She knew that name. The man who could do anything and take whatever he wanted in return for his help.
"Rejin..that explains that then. " She frowned when he said she should have forgotten him. "You wanted everyone to forget you?"

"You don't have the right to say that" she glared at him.
He looked her in the eyes. "Well maybe it was better for everyone else to forget me. Maybe it was better that I forgot you." He averted his gaze. "I'm better off where I can't hurt you or anytime else."

He looked her in the eyes. "Well maybe it was better for everyone else to forget me. Maybe it was better that I forgot you." He averted his gaze. "I'm better off where I can't hurt you or anytime else."
"you really think it was better for us to forget you? Your family? The mercs? If you hurt us, it happens. We just all learn to grow from it. " she sighed. "But hey, you wanted to be forgotten then I'll let you be forgotten." She turns to walk away. "But if you ever need anything then call us"

"you really think it was better for us to forget you? Your family? The mercs? If you hurt us, it happens. We just all learn to grow from it. " she sighed. "But hey, you wanted to be forgotten then I'll let you be forgotten." She turns to walk away. "But if you ever need anything then call us"
He sighed. "It was... Good to see you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back