• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam hops out of YU and approaches the garage door. "ERGNUH!" He pulled on the lock as hard as he could, then tried again to no avail. "Yo YU, Can you get this open mate?" Adam asks as he backs up. The large robot pulled his XO-16 chaingun off his back and pointed it at the lock. "Whoa! Go easy on the ammo, We need to conserve it, At least until we get a workbench set up. YU's blue eye moved from the pilot to the lock.
"Yessir," He put the chaingun back onto his metal mech back and crushed the lock with his metal fist. "Complete, Now let us get Inside pilot. We have some setting up to do." Adam lifted up the metal garage door and YU had to grab the top of the frame and push himself down. Luckily, There was enough room inside so the Titan could proudly stand up to twenty feet.
Adam's HUD traced to the power box which he walked to in the dark auto garage. "Pilot, ReInitialize the power. Pull the very obvious lever." YU said as his eye pierced through the darkness.
Adam reached for the lever and pulled it up, To which the lights flickered on. "Great! Now...Let us get those batteries of yours charging." Adam said as he hooked a Car battery he had found into the Titan's side. Once he was done, He left to go get some food, Leaving his weapons at the garage with YU.

"Well you get to learn some future details of what's gonna happen with some information on me." She said.

"Hmm... Tempting, it might come in handy to know some dirt on you squirt, alright, you've got my attention" she replied

"Hmm... Tempting, it might come in handy to know some dirt on you squirt, alright, you've got my attention" she replied
"Just need you to touch that butterfly at the same time with that...person" She said as she tries to hide fact eclipse is her mother.

(Fair enough)

"Illegally?" She asked
He nodded. "I'll talk to him about it later. His titan was huge compared to Henry." He said. "Besides if he really is from another universe than I can finally try to run some tests and understand what kind of energy output it takes to rip that kind of hole in space/time

Eclipse and Cecilia went to touch the butterfly
The area soon changes to the same area but in total wreck as if a battle has happen here with knocked out heroes laying around with the woman from before was holding up Ghost rider with her 2nd pair of arms claws covered with in ice that's abnormally beyond colder than standard ice in prepared state to attack ghost rider. The mainframe seemed to be working again with a grinning rabbit from before on the screen.

He nodded. "I'll talk to him about it later. His titan was huge compared to Henry." He said. "Besides if he really is from another universe than I can finally try to run some tests and understand what kind of energy output it takes to rip that kind of hole in space/time

"Since when did you have an interest in quantum mechanics?" She asked, still not turning around

The area soon changes to the same area but in total wreck as if a battle has happen here with knocked out heroes laying around with the woman from before was holding up Ghost rider with her 2nd pair of arms claws covered with in ice that's abnormally beyond colder than standard ice in prepared state to attack ghost rider. The mainframe seemed to be working again with a grinning rabbit from before on the screen.

Both eclipse and Cecilia were confused

Both eclipse and Cecilia were confused
"Where is my mother...Ghost rider." The woman said as she brings on of her frozen claws up to ghost rider "I know you had issues with her..." she said as she glares at Ghost rider. Ghost rider chuckles and starts to talk but seems to be only speaking in static as if something in her memory erased what he said or forgotten, while the woman soon begins to angry "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" She yelled as she throws ghost rider into a wall with high impact causing ghost rider to pass out. The woman walks up to the knocked out ghost rider and raises up one of claws to finish him before the grinning bunny speaks "Ms. Folter...I couldn't find anything on your mother in the database." The rabbit said as the woman sighed "Fine...Let's head back to our world. We can think up of a new idea there...Maybe we can ask Nagato." She said as turns towards a empty area as the grinning rabbit disappears from the screen, a twisted version of the iron maiden soon appears and opens.

Last edited:
"Where is my mother...Ghost rider." The woman said as she brings on of her frozen claws up to ghost rider "I know you had issues with her..." she said as she glares at Ghost rider. Ghost rider chuckles and starts to talk but seems to be only speaking in static as if something in her memory erased what he said or forgotten, while the woman soon begins to angry "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" She yelled as she throws ghost rider into a wall with high impact causing ghost rider to pass out. The woman walks up to the knocked out ghost rider and raises up one of claws to finish him before the grinning bunny speaks "Ms. Folter...I couldn't find anything on your mother in the database." The rabbit said as the woman sighed "Fine...Let's head back to our world. We can think up of a new idea there...Maybe we can ask Nagato." She said as turns towards a empty area as the grinning rabbit disappears from the screen, a twisted version of the iron maiden soon appears and opens.

They remained confused

They remained confused
The area soon turns black before appearing in Folter's world but the negative energy was heavier than normal that even Eclipse can feel negative energy now. The world seemed to enter a winter wasteland as the mansion seems to starting to fall apart but yet still holding up. The metallic plant garden that Folter attended to has been twisted and now producing twisted versions of the golems. The woman soon walks out of a twisted iron maiden looks around and unphased by the cold "Alice." the woman said as a blond hair girl with a blue bow on her hair and a blue butterfly on her eye comes out "Yes Ms. Folter?" She said.

The area soon turns black before appearing in Folter's world but the negative energy was heavier than normal that even Eclipse can feel negative energy now. The world seemed to enter a winter wasteland as the mansion seems to starting to fall apart but yet still holding up. The metallic plant garden that Folter attended to has been twisted and now producing twisted versions of the golems. The woman soon walks out of a twisted iron maiden looks around and unphased by the cold "Alice." the woman said as a blond hair girl with a blue bow on her hair and a blue butterfly on her eye comes out "Yes Ms. Folter?" She said.

"What is going on?" Eclipse asked

Cecilia kept watching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back