• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Misy had just arrived in Edgewood. She walked around until she found a old book store. She walked in and was browsing the shelves until she found one she was interested in. It was a small spell book, she leaned against the bookshelf as she flipped through the pages. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Misy had just arrived in Edgewood. She walked around until she found a old book store. She walked in and was browsing the shelves until she found one she was interested in. It was a small spell book, she leaned against the bookshelf as she flipped through the pages. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"That book costs 30 bucks." The cashier said. Jace walked in soon after her looking for a particular book himself.

He was not there, but a hologram of him appears on the screen. "Unrecognized visitor detected. State your name a reason for being here."
"Hunter waves, king Vladimir said you can help me. Someone took my boyfriend using a portal gun. I was hoping you could try helping me find where he got taken " she answered

"Riiiiight." He said not convinced.
Misty said nothing as she took out her phone. There was already articles on Edgewood all about the high crime rate, the heroes and villains and stuff like displayed on the screen as she was looking at them earlier. She wondered if she would see anything like that happen soon. She then just searched tourist stuff like hotels and places to eat. She occasionally glanced at Jace to see if he was still following her.

Misty said nothing as she took out her phone. There was already articles on Edgewood all about the high crime rate, the heroes and villains and stuff like displayed on the screen as she was looking at them earlier. She wondered if she would see anything like that happen soon. She then just searched tourist stuff like hotels and places to eat. She occasionally glanced at Jace to see if he was still following her.
He was but he seemed to have his eye out for something else. "Ah there he is." He said to himself watching Spoider-Man swing past. He had taken a break from being Spider-Man to spend time with Eris. Now he was back with a new suit.

1600827441870.png

"Guess it really wasn't that long." She muttered to herself.
Spidey landed on the ground in front of Shocker. "Again? Seriously Herman didn't you get out of prison like, yesterday? Come on man at least enjoy freedom for a few days before making me take you back to you favorite vacay home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back