• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Ok. Know anyway I can find him?" She asked
Vladimir shakes his head. "I do not, though I am concerned that he may be coming after you as well since you have been investigating alongside Tyson." A thought comes to mind. "Ah, wait. Charubin might be able to help. His land is more technologically adept."

Last edited:
Vladimir shakes his head. "I do not, though I am concerned that he may be coming after you as well since you have been investigating alongside Tyson."
"Yeah I been getting the feeling I'm being watched. I'll be fine. Right now I need to find tyson." She looked at the portal gun. "Hey can this somehow trace other portal guns"

"Yeah I been getting the feeling I'm being watched. I'll be fine. Right now I need to find tyson." She looked at the portal gun. "Hey can this somehow trace other portal guns"
"Charubin would know. I could make a portal for you to go to him. It's likely that's where you and Tyson would eventually head to anyway." Vladimir answered. "If it's possible, he would know how to do so. He's the tech genius of the union."

"Charubin would know. I could make a portal for you to go to him. It's likely that's where you and Tyson would eventually head to anyway." Vladimir answered. "If it's possible, he would know how to do so. He's the tech genius of the union."
" alright, can you just show me how to use this? That way I can stop asking people to make one for me" she asked

"Certainly." Vladimir said. "There's a map of the different dimensions in this realm. Simply pick a place where you want to go, and then fire the gun."
"Okay got it" she said looking at the gun, getting the gun set up. "OK did I set it up right? This should take me to charubin"

"Okay got it" she said looking at the gun, getting the gun set up. "OK did I set it up right? This should take me to charubin"
Vladimir nods and then types in a code. "There. That should take you straight to Charubin's temple."

The bat from earlier lands on her arm. "I want to go too."

"Pretty empty right now. Guess no one wants to get lunch." Maddy said taking a seat.
"Guess so." He looked at the conveyor belt "Just grab a dish, there's a scanner under the screen for this. Sometimes they even have games to play, but it's to get you to buy more sushi." He sat across from her "I think first thing is drinks. Soda, tea, sake, beer? What you in the mood for?"

"Guess so." He looked at the conveyor belt "Just grab a dish, there's a scanner under the screen for this. Sometimes they even have games to play, but it's to get you to buy more sushi." He sat across from her "I think first thing is drinks. Soda, tea, sake, beer? What you in the mood for?"
"Just soda is fine for me " she answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back