• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay thanks" she pets the bat. She looked at Tyson. "He was here the night of the murder "
"So that rules him out as the killer, but it's possible he hired someone to do it." Tyson said.

The bat smiles and Vladimir returns with the robe. Tyson examines the robe.

"It is quite a fancy robe. Reminds me of my cape." Vladimir said.

"So that rules him out as the killer, but it's possible he hired someone to do it." Tyson said.

The bat smiles and Vladimir returns with the robe. Tyson examines the robe.

"It is quite a fancy robe. Reminds me of my cape." Vladimir said.
Hunter just nods at what Tyson said about him hiring someone and watched as he examined the robe

Hunter just nods at what Tyson said about him hiring someone and watched as he examined the robe
After he checks the robe, he hands it back to Vladimir. Suddenly, a flashbang grenade crashes through a window and blinds everyone. "Ahhhh! We're under attack! Guards!" Vladimir yells. Some of the bats change into vampire form while reinforcements approach the room. A portal opens under Hunter.

After he checks the robe, he hands it back to Vladimir. Suddenly, a flashbang grenade crashes through a window and blinds everyone. "Ahhhh! We're under attack! Guards!" Vladimir yells. Some of the bats change into vampire form while reinforcements approach the room. A portal opens under Hunter.
Hunter was blinded by the flash bang. "Ahh" she yelled in surprise when she fell through the portal that suddenly opened. She looks around when her vision returned to see where she was.

Hunter was blinded by the flash bang. "Ahh" she yelled in surprise when she fell through the portal that suddenly opened. She looks around when her vision returned to see where she was.
She was back in Kiva's throne room with the bat still holding onto her. The portal gun that Kiva had given Tyson was on the ground by her feet.

She was back in Kiva's throne room with the bat still holding onto her. The portal gun that Kiva had given Tyson was on the ground by her feet.
"Oh no. Tyson is still there." She picked up the portal gun. "OK how do I use this.." she noticed the bat. "Oh you're still here"

"What happened? Where are we?" The bat asked while being confused.

Kiva walks into the room. "Huh? Oh, you're back already....with a bat?"
"Yeah he hitched a ride. We were at Vladimir'a castle and someone tossed a flash bang. We were under attack. " she held out the portal gun. "Please send me back there"

"Maybe they left through the window..or maybe someone else had a portal gun " she said.
(Hunter is onto something.)
The bat returns. "Lord Vladimir is outside. He appears to be a bit disoriented, but he's otherwise okay. Unfortunately, I was not able to find the man that arrived with you."

(Hunter is onto something.)
The bat returns. "Lord Vladimir is outside. He appears to be a bit disoriented, but he's otherwise okay. Unfortunately, I was not able to find the man that arrived with you."
"Thanks I appreciate it" she ran outside to find Vladimir. "Vladimir what happened "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back