• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No there he is. On fire. Without a suit. *Sigh*" Peter pinched the bridge of his nose annoyed.
"I'm ok. Things have been quiet." Hunter said. Maddy gave Hunter Chaos to hold "Hey Eris I need to talk to the guys" she sent a text to Joey and scout. It just said they needed to talk. Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Oh boy." Makoto said as he saw the text "Ring the funeral bells Peter, she's coming to a decision."

Venus and Adam had left. Isanne had gotten changed to a pink dress.
Jackson was wearing a green suit with a red tie. Sam had a white button up shirt with the only tie he had. A slythering colored green and silver one. Each of the mercs was wearing something different. Scout was walking out to talk to Maddy. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a red vest with brass buttons and a blue bowtie. Heavy was wearing a black tuxedo. Medic was wearing a more formal version of his lab coat which was colored black as well as a black bowtie to go with his button up. Spy's look was pretty much the same but instead of a colored pinstripe suit it was completely black. Everyone else except Pyro was wearing a button up shirt and tie combo.

"Go. I'll get Torch here into something presentable.
"I'm ok. Things have been quiet." Hunter said. Maddy gave Hunter Chaos to hold "Hey Eris I need to talk to the guys" she sent a text to Joey and scout. It just said they needed to talk. Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He nodded before walking to meet with Maddy. He saw Scout "Whatever happens... happens. All we can do is make the best of it."

"Oh boy." Makoto said as he saw the text "Ring the funeral bells Peter, she's coming to a decision."
Jackson was wearing a green suit with a red tie. Sam had a white button up shirt with the only tie he had. A slythering colored green and silver one. Each of the mercs was wearing something different. Scout was walking out to talk to Maddy. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a red vest with brass buttons and a blue bowtie. Heavy was wearing a black tuxedo. Medic was wearing a more formal version of his lab coat which was colored black as well as a black bowtie to go with his button up. Spy's look was pretty much the same but instead of a colored pinstripe suit it was completely black. Everyone else except Pyro was wearing a button up shirt and tie combo.
Maddy looked down at the ground nervously as she walked to meet the guys.

(can someone let me know if anything involves my Thor or something, haven't gotten a single notifications from the last 10 pages)

"You too." Scout said.
(Will do.)

Makoto blushed and smiled as he looked at the floor, admiring the compliment. "You always look great."
"Thanks guys...look this is a really hard decision for me.." she looked down on the ground. "Allyson had a vision and in it I end up with you scout..alot of bad things happen and you Joey just go off the deep end and end up ruling the world.. I care about both of you so much. I don't want to break any hearts. if I choose the wrong one it might mean the end of the world, life or death. If I choose you joey, then I have no idea what scout would do...I just want to make the right decision...I lost some sleep over this" she said not looking at either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back