• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Venus was helping the mercs set up. She was dressed in her normal clothes since she wasn't planning on staying. Her hair was back to green and she wore a flower in it.
Sam was having her help him bring in all the food he cooked. He had bags under his eyes. He was in all night cooking a feast. He went back to the food truck. "Argh!" He held his head and lead his hand against the truck as he and Allyson had the same vision. Peter getting killed by someone or something. This vision was real close. It was today.

Chaos purred

A young woman in a white dress with black hair and brown eyes was there. She seemed older than Joey "Ah, Isabella Protucinni. She's an old friend from my mafia days." Makoto said "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Parker." She held out her hand to shake "I have heard many things about you from your friend, and I owed him so I decided to bring some of my guards to provide security as well as assist with fees such as reimbursing you. Wedding's are expensive." She said with a smile.
"Hello." Peter said. "I've been saving up for today but I appreciate it."

Sam was having her help him bring in all the food he cooked. He had bags under his eyes. He was in all night cooking a feast. He went back to the food truck. "Argh!" He held his head and lead his hand against the truck as he and Allyson had the same vision. Peter getting killed by someone or something. This vision was real close. It was today.

"Ooooohhh I can't wait!" Eris said excitedly.

Chaos purred

A young woman in a white dress with black hair and brown eyes was there. She seemed older than Joey "Ah, Isabella Protucinni. She's an old friend from my mafia days." Makoto said "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Parker." She held out her hand to shake "I have heard many things about you from your friend, and I owed him so I decided to bring some of my guards to provide security as well as assist with fees such as reimbursing you. Wedding's are expensive." She said with a smile.
she pets him. "Yeah Oz even flew in to help Sam with the deserts. " Hunter nods listening. She hadn't told anyone yet about the threats Pridius made against them. She would tell her cousins about it later. Now was not the time. Hunter went over and scratched Chaos's ear. Allyson zoned out having the vision. She shook her head. "No not today.."

Venus went over. "Another vision?" She had learned about Sam's new abliltiy and she had a look of concern on her face.

she pets him. "Yeah Oz even flew in to help Sam with the deserts. " Hunter nods listening. She hadn't told anyone yet about the threats Pridius made against them. She would tell her cousins about it later. Now was not the time. Hunter went over and scratched Chaos's ear. Allyson zoned out having the vision. She shook her head. "No not today.."

Venus went over. "Another vision?" She had learned about Sam's new abliltiy and she had a look of concern on her face.
"Yeah." He said rubbing. "Ow..." he looked up. "Heads up. You're husband's here." He said walking off and calling Allyson.

Eris looks at Allyson. "What's wrong? Did you have another vision?"

"Yeah." He said rubbing. "Ow..." he looked up. "Heads up. You're husband's here." He said walking off and calling Allyson.
Eris looks at Allyson. "What's wrong? Did you have another vision?"
Allyson looked at Eris. "Yeah but don't worry. I'll take care of it." Her phone started ringing. She grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. "You saw it too.."

Adam walked over. "Hello Eve. " He hugged her. Venus smiled. "Hey dear. Can you help me with this." He nods. "I suppose." He helps her bring the food inside.

"Hello." Peter said. "I've been saving up for today but I appreciate it."
"A friend of a friend is a friend of mine." Isabella replied "I will ensure that the guards are on high alert. Enjoy the wedding. I will be in the building across the street overlooking security." "Thanks Isabella." Makoto said as she left "So Peter... call me crazy, but I bet 50 bucks Maddy won't pick either of us."

Allyson looked at Eris. "Yeah but don't worry. I'll take care of it." Her phone started ringing. She grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. "You saw it too.."

Adam walked over. "Hello Eve. " He hugged her. Venus smiled. "Hey dear. Can you help me with this." He nods. "I suppose." He helps her bring the food inside.

"Yeah. Painful." Sam said

"A friend of a friend is a friend of mine." Isabella replied "I will ensure that the guards are on high alert. Enjoy the wedding. I will be in the building across the street overlooking security." "Thanks Isabella." Makoto said as she left "So Peter... call me crazy, but I bet 50 bucks Maddy won't pick either of us."
"You're on." Peter said.

"Yeah I could tell it's going to happen... Someone needs to be by Peter at all times on guard." Allyson said
"I know." Sam said.

Scout walked out. "You know Venus your welcome to stay. Eris wanted you here and Peter didn't argue." (Sorry for throeing you under the bus Luma)

"If you need anything, let me know." Eris said as she watched Allyson walk out the room.

"I'm gonna guess she does pick one and leave it at that." He said.
"Alright, we got 100 bucks in the pot." He looked at the others "You want in on this bet?"
"Yeah I could tell it's going to happen... Someone needs to be by Peter at all times on guard." Allyson said
Allyson got another vision. She saw Rage injured on the street. He was bleeding heavily "I'll kill you... ALL OF YOU! LIKE I DESTROYED YOUR WORLD!" He shouted towards Allyson's view. It was a POV shot. It turned to Makoto "Come on, we can end it here and now." Makoto and the POV dashed towards Rage as everything went dark. The vision came back showing the city ablaze as emergency sirens were in the distance. Makoto punched Rage's fist as another fist appeared under the POV shot. Cracks appeared all over Rage "No... NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted in pain as he shattered into pieces. His body turning into a golden dust. The vision starts to come to a close as Makoto's voice is heard "Never before, have I been more proud of you."

"Alright, we got 100 bucks in the pot." He looked at the others "You want in on this bet?"

Allyson got another vision. She saw Rage injured on the street. He was bleeding heavily "I'll kill you... ALL OF YOU! LIKE I DESTROYED YOUR WORLD!" He shouted towards Allyson's view. It was a POV shot. It turned to Makoto "Come on, we can end it here and now." Makoto and the POV dashed towards Rage as everything went dark. The vision came back showing the city ablaze as emergency sirens were in the distance. Makoto punched Rage's fist as another fist appeared under the POV shot. Cracks appeared all over Rage "No... NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted in pain as he shattered into pieces. His body turning into a golden dust. The vision starts to come to a close as Makoto's voice is heard "Never before, have I been more proud of you."
"Uh..." Bobby said looking around. "Sorry but we haven't really met." Kurt said. "I'm not getting involved in this betting ring." Ben said. "Either way someone's gonna end up unhappy."

"Uh..." Bobby said looking around. "Sorry but we haven't really met." Kurt said. "I'm not getting involved in this betting ring." Ben said. "Either way someone's gonna end up unhappy."
"That's true." Makoto then took out an eye patch and put it over his right eye "It's up to you."

"I know." Sam said.

Scout walked out. "You know Venus your welcome to stay. Eris wanted you here and Peter didn't argue." (Sorry for throeing you under the bus Luma)
Venus shook her head. "No I shouldnt. I'm just gonna help set up and then leave"

"If you need anything, let me know." Eris said as she watched Allyson walk out the room.
hunter smiled " I'm sure everything is ok"

Allyson had the vision"at least that one wasn't too bad..who was with Makoto."

Venus shook her head. "No I shouldnt. I'm just gonna help set up and then leave"

hunter smiled " I'm sure everything is ok"

Allyson had the vision"at least that one wasn't too bad..who was with Makoto."
"If your certain..." Scout said. "Oh crap." He looked at his watch and ran in to the other mercs, Jackson, and Sam. "Guys time to get ready." He said. Jackson looked at Issane. "Did you pick out a dress?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back