• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Also, three weeks, I'm sure Maddy would have come to a decision in that time frame but up to Musicnotes.)

Makoto was busy trying on his suit. He went with a blue to match Peter's ruby suit. He was busy getting ready. "Today's the day. Should I press Maddy? Should I not? I mean I did try and invite her to those events in other universes." He was saying to himself.

Meanwhile, on Ronald's island, a meeting was happening Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth @Darklord95
"So... I've heard there is turmoil at the house among our enemies?" Ronald said "A love triangle?" He smiled "And not to mention your successful operations in acquiring multiple nuclear ships. Some with launch capabilities and others with defense capabilities. You have done well these past three weeks but there is a bit more to do. I want to see if Rage can use the drama between our enemies to our advantage. Manipulate some of our competition."
Musicnotes Musicnotes meanwhile Nyx heard a whisper in her ear, “Too many delays, meet me at crime alley as soon as we’re let go, all other things can wait, bring no one, I’ll know.“
Nyx nods . "Sounds good." She glance at Stalker and nods.

"Children of disasters are actually beings made up of negative emotions that pretty much convert into Negative energy. Getting close to one while forming you can feel the negative emotions weigh you down." she said.
"I see" she said. (OK time skip to wedding now.)

(we can say she got it during the three weeks) Maddy was wearing a light yellow.dress. she had need avoiding the guys whenever she could, not going with either of them to whatever they invite he to. She didn't want to break their hearts fearing what the future would be. "You look great. Everything will be perfect." Allyson was fixing her hair. She wore a dark blue dress. "Yeah it will be."
When she finally went to investigate that message, she found Luci in a PDA. She gave Maddy the Phoenix from years ago, back in Tokyo "I've been keeping him safe for you Master."

(we can say she got it during the three weeks) Maddy was wearing a light yellow.dress. she had need avoiding the guys whenever she could, not going with either of them to whatever they invite he to. She didn't want to break their hearts fearing what the future would be. "You look great. Everything will be perfect." Allyson was fixing her hair. She wore a dark blue dress. "Yeah it will be."
Eris smiles. "Yeah. You're right."

When she finally went to investigate that message, she found Luci in a PDA. She gave Maddy the Phoenix from years ago, back in Tokyo "I've been keeping him safe for you Master."

Eris smiles. "Yeah. You're right."

Maddy transferred Lyci back to her phone just in case. Hunter walked in the room. She wore a dark green dress with a black belt. "You girls look great." She gave Eris a hug. "Peter is so lucky. " fate was fixing Indigo's sparkly collar and Maddy had made sure to bring chaos. He wore a red bowtie.

Maddy transferred Lyci back to her phone just in case. Hunter walked in the room. She wore a dark green dress with a black belt. "You girls look great." She gave Eris a hug. "Peter is so lucky. " fate was fixing Indigo's sparkly collar and Maddy had made sure to bring chaos. He wore a red bowtie.
Chaos meowed. It couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror with the bowtie.

Chaos meowed. It couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror with the bowtie.
Eris hugs her back. "Thanks, so do you." She sees Chaos. "He's even more adorable in person."

"Good. Good. I'm so glad I met you all. I couldn't make it through this without you." Eris said. "Honestly, I'm still a bit scared and nervous, but I believe I can go through with this."
Allyson smiled. She placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. You got this, you're the queen of thieves after all. " Maddy nods. "We're glad we met you too. I'm sure Peter is just as nervous"

"Oh by the way Peter." Makoto held up an envelope with a giant smile. It was from the law school in Edgewood.
"You got in? Congratulations man." He said. "Bobby. Kurt." He said. Kurt looked like a normal person. "Are you wearing the image inducer. Why?" He asked. Kirk shrugged. "The wedding is in a church. If I show up looking like me... I might set people off." He said. Peter responded by taking said inducer off his wrist. "No one's hiding themselves during my wedding crawler."

"You got in? Congratulations man." He said. "Bobby. Kurt." He said. Kurt looked like a normal person. "Are you wearing the image inducer. Why?" He asked. Kirk shrugged. "The wedding is in a church. If I show up looking like me... I might set people off." He said. Peter responded by taking said inducer off his wrist. "No one's hiding themselves during my wedding crawler."
"Yes you are." Maddy smiled
"Yeah... I got in. Though I really hope Maddy didn't mind me getting excited yesterday when I accidentally..." He began to blush "Picked her up and spun around with her after reading the letter. I couldn't help it. Though... that might've ruined my chances with her."

Chaos looked up at Maddy

"Yeah... I got in. Though I really hope Maddy didn't mind me getting excited yesterday when I accidentally..." He began to blush "Picked her up and spun around with her after reading the letter. I couldn't help it. Though... that might've ruined my chances with her."

Chaos looked up at Maddy
"Yeah. Scout hasn't really bugged her or pushed it. Just said hi in passing and that's about it. That reminds me, I need to call him. The mercs agreed to help set stuff up and act and staff for catering and stuff. Sam's Catering and Jackson's providing music."

"Yeah. Scout hasn't really bugged her or pushed it. Just said hi in passing and that's about it. That reminds me, I need to call him. The mercs agreed to help set stuff up and act and staff for catering and stuff. Sam's Catering and Jackson's providing music."
"I hope you don't mind but uh... I called in a favor." There was a knocking on the door "A friend of mine will be providing security... and she's pitched in for some of the wedding fees. Help lighten the load on your wallet you know. By the way, the tux looks good on you. I should know, I paid for it." He said with a chuckle. He was still in debt but the missions over the past three weeks helped lower it.

Chaos looked up at Maddy
"I can't wait to get through all of this so that we can get to the food." Eris said. "That's always been my favorite part of weddings."
"well Sam's the one cooking so it's bound to be awesome." Allyson said. Maddy went over and picked up Chaos.

"I hope you don't mind but uh... I called in a favor." There was a knocking on the door "A friend of mine will be providing security... and she's pitched in for some of the wedding fees. Help lighten the load on your wallet you know. By the way, the tux looks good on you. I should know, I paid for it." He said with a chuckle. He was still in debt but the missions over the past three weeks helped lower it.
Peter opened the door.

Venus was helping the mercs set up. She was dressed in her normal clothes since she wasn't planning on staying. Her hair was back to green and she wore a flower in it.

Peter opened the door.
"well Sam's the one cooking so it's bound to be awesome." Allyson said. Maddy went over and picked up Chaos.
Chaos purred

A young woman in a white dress with black hair and brown eyes was there. She seemed older than Joey "Ah, Isabella Protucinni. She's an old friend from my mafia days." Makoto said "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Parker." She held out her hand to shake "I have heard many things about you from your friend, and I owed him so I decided to bring some of my guards to provide security as well as assist with fees such as reimbursing you. Wedding's are expensive." She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back