• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Got it!" Hunter started shooting arrows at the soldiers. She did a bird like whistle and a small bird landed on her shoulder. "Hey can you get some friends to help me" the bird chirped and flew off coming back with several other birds that started pecking at the soldiers.
The soldiers try to swat away the birds to no avail, so they start shooting at them while others retreat. Meanwhile, a pair of tanks growl toward the area. A man is holding a megaphone. "There doesn't need to be any casualties! Just give us Hunter so that we can collect out bounty. No one has to die today!"

"No deal!" Tyson shouts.

The soldiers try to swat away the birds to no avail, so they start shooting at them while others retreat. Meanwhile, a pair of tanks growl toward the area. A man is holding a megaphone. "There doesn't need to be any casualties! Just give us Hunter so that we can collect out bounty. No one has to die today!"

"No deal!" Tyson shouts.
"Yeah not happening." Hunter shouted

Thor gave him the details of Eclipse's home
Cassandra looked at Makoto "Do you think you'll need help or Will you be fine?" She asked.
"here's the address" Allyson said.

"OK be there in a few" Maddy texted back walking out of her room. She saw Walter. "No I'm fine. Just gonna go hang with Scout."
"Well I got the address... but I need lots of help with other stuff. Stuff I prefer to handle myself." He wrote the address down in his phone "So how much was the job?" He then sent a text to Scout "Hey, I know we haven't gotten along well, but I was hoping we could talk in private when you have time." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Well I got the address... but I need lots of help with other stuff. Stuff I prefer to handle myself." He wrote the address down in his phone "So how much was the job?" He then sent a text to Scout "Hey, I know we haven't gotten along well, but I was hoping we could talk in private when you have time." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Tommorow I'm free." He texted back

"Alright." She said as sat down "What to do now?" She said to herself.

"Tommorow I'm free." He texted back
"Thanks... I don't want to talk with Peter because I don't want to worry him before the wedding. But can it happen sooner? Maybe we talk tonight?" Makoto texted back. He looked at Cassandra "There is quite a few things to do in this city... but it is Utah." He said "I have to go see Eclipse about a few things

"Thanks... I don't want to talk with Peter because I don't want to worry him before the wedding. But can it happen sooner? Maybe we talk tonight?" Makoto texted back. He looked at Cassandra "There is quite a few things to do in this city... but it is Utah." He said "I have to go see Eclipse about a few things
"We'll see how things pan out." He said. "If need be any of the mercs can relay the message."

"I got things to do. Cassandra I'll get you your money. Makoto your part will be in you account soon."

"I got things to do. Cassandra I'll get you your money. Makoto your part will be in you account soon."
"Oh okay. Doing something would help getting my mind off of what I sensed earlier." She said as she got up again, she had a trouble look.

"Oh okay. Doing something would help getting my mind off of what I sensed earlier." She said as she got up again, she had a trouble look.
"I'd like to help with that but..." He looked at his watch "I got things to do before midnight." He looked at Allyson "Hey Allyson. I got a friend with some powers just like mine, he'll be coming in to help out now and then for money. Just send the funds to my account. He has trust issues with the bank. Think that can be arranged?"

"I'd like to help with that but..." He looked at his watch "I got things to do before midnight." He looked at Allyson "Hey Allyson. I got a friend with some powers just like mine, he'll be coming in to help out now and then for money. Just send the funds to my account. He has trust issues with the bank. Think that can be arranged?"

"we'll see when I meet your friend." She said. She looked at Cassandra. "Did you sense a fragment"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back