• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"we'll see when I meet your friend." She said. She looked at Cassandra. "Did you sense a fragment"
"Well...at first I thought it was a fragment but then I realized it wasn't... It's was something negative. Like something is slowly manifesting into this world." Cassandra said

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
There was a knock on Eclipse's door (What kind of house does she have?)

(An entire abandoned apartment building to herself, completely renovated so it's a multistory house for 1 occupant and her demon dog)

A tall ghostly man with flaming white hair and a large D insignia on his chest opened the door "what do you want?" Dan asked

(An entire abandoned apartment building to herself, completely renovated so it's a multistory house for 1 occupant and her demon dog)

A tall ghostly man with flaming white hair and a large D insignia on his chest opened the door "what do you want?" Dan asked
"I'm here to see Eclipse." He said "Who are you?"

The door cracked open as he felt a sudden rush of heat, he could see that her room was like a hellscape, and she was sleeping on a bed of souls
He sighed as he saw the bed "NMR ain't gonna be happy." He said as he walked in. He looked at Eclipse "Hey, wake up." He whispered

He sighed as he saw the bed "NMR ain't gonna be happy." He said as he walked in. He looked at Eclipse "Hey, wake up." He whispered

(I forgot to mention she was in demon form, and who is NMR?)

she opens her eyes and looks at him "what brings you by?" She asked and began to stretch

(I forgot to mention she was in demon form, and who is NMR?)

she opens her eyes and looks at him "what brings you by?" She asked and began to stretch
(New Mortal Republic.)

"I was wondering when we could start that demon training." He said "Like the disguise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back