• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(At work severe storm, lost power. Possible tornado. This is just great )
(Oh noes! Hope you stay safe over there!)
"I figured" she said

"Yeah I did" Maddy nods. "It was a howl and screams"
Robby starts making phone calls.

"Oh good, I'm not the only one. I thought I was going insane." Kendra said. "Wait, this isn't good either. I still don't know what it is or what it means."

(Oh noes! Hope you stay safe over there!)

Robby starts making phone calls.

"Oh good, I'm not the only one. I thought I was going insane." Kendra said. "Wait, this isn't good either. I still don't know what it is or what it means."
hunter sat down

"Yeah me either" she said.

"Hello Allyson." Cassandra said as she soon start to think what she sensed while in the bank.
(stay calm and be safe Music.)
(doing better now. Will probably try to save phone battery. Will try to be on later tonight.)

"I'll send you guys the cash. I have Makoto info on file. " she said

hunter sat down

(doing better now. Will probably try to save phone battery. Will try to be on later tonight.)

"No leads yet, but I'll see if I can draw them out." Robby said.

"That's the first time it's ever happened while I was awake." Kendra said. "I'm scared."

Kelsey holds her sister's hand. "It's okay. I'm here to help however I can."

"No leads yet, but I'll see if I can draw them out." Robby said.

"That's the first time it's ever happened while I was awake." Kendra said. "I'm scared."

Kelsey holds her sister's hand. "It's okay. I'm here to help however I can."
"do what you got to do" Hunter said

"you've had others before?" Maddy asked

(Sorry to hear that Music, we are all here for you)
(I'm good now. Really bad storms with sirens freak me out. Finally got power back at work after 4+ hours)

"do what you got to do" Hunter said

"you've had others before?" Maddy asked

(I'm good now. Really bad storms with sirens freak me out. Finally got power back at work after 4+ hours)
Robby nods. "Depending on how good their tracking is, they might've tried to follow us here. I'll scope it out." He grabs his axe and walks outside.

"Yes, but they've all been when I was asleep. I'd keep hearing that sound over and over, and then I'd wake up feeling really weak." Kendra said. "There was one time, recently, I think I saw a blurry shadow. A really big one. I don't think it was human."

hunter sat down

"Thanks." Makoto said "I should probably go and see... um... Allyson, do you know a person named Eclipse? A friend of Eris?"

Robby nods. "Depending on how good their tracking is, they might've tried to follow us here. I'll scope it out." He grabs his axe and walks outside.

"Yes, but they've all been when I was asleep. I'd keep hearing that sound over and over, and then I'd wake up feeling really weak." Kendra said. "There was one time, recently, I think I saw a blurry shadow. A really big one. I don't think it was human."
"Be careful" she said

"Hmm that's strange.." Maddy said thinking.

"Be careful" she said

"Hmm that's strange.." Maddy said thinking.
Robby goes outside and gets in his helicopter. As soon as the propeller could barely be heard, gunshots were heard firing at the flying machine.

"Very strange." Kelsey said.

"I hope I didn't give you my sickness or something." Kendra said. "Hopefully not the nightmares either."

Robby goes outside and gets in his helicopter. As soon as the propeller could barely be heard, gunshots were heard firing at the flying machine.

"Very strange." Kelsey said.

"I hope I didn't give you my sickness or something." Kendra said. "Hopefully not the nightmares either."
"Oh no..." hunter said standing up.

Maddy smiled. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Get some rest and then you can go home. You both have my number. I'm heading home."

"Oh no..." hunter said standing up.

Maddy smiled. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Get some rest and then you can go home. You both have my number. I'm heading home."
"So we were being followed." Tyson says as he forces himself back to his feet. "I'm going after him."

"Thank you." Kendra said.

"Be safe out there." Kelsey added.
Kelsey nods.

"So we were being followed." Tyson says as he forces himself back to his feet. "I'm going after him."

"Thank you." Kendra said.

"Be safe out there." Kelsey added.
Kelsey nods.
Hunter turned to him as she grabbed her bow and arrows from her bag. "No you're not. I'm not letting you go out there. We don't know how long that spell you used will slow the ice crystals you cough up. "

She nods. "I will " she heads back home.

Hunter turned to him as she grabbed her bow and arrows from her bag. "No you're not. I'm not letting you go out there. We don't know how long that spell you used will slow the ice crystals you cough up. "

She nods. "I will " she heads back home.
"We also don't know if whoever's shooting at Robby is trying to lure you out." Tyson said.
Peter came back a few hours later to check on Eris
Eris is sitting on the floor meditating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back