• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah I agree..that's what we were trying to do before we found there is a price on my head. We were trying to relax." Hunter said.

Maddy was trying to use her healing powers on Kelsey's sister. Her powers usually only worked on injuries, it was pretty rare for her to try it on things like viruses.
"Exactly." Tyson said.

"Ah okay. Sounds like something Pridius or Gradius would do." Robby said. "Likely the latter since he's the expert negotiator."

Surprisingly, Maddy's healing powers seemed to be working. Within minutes, Kendra's sickness had gone away. Kelsey looks at them. "I...I think you did it."

"Exactly." Tyson said.

"Ah okay. Sounds like something Pridius or Gradius would do." Robby said. "Likely the latter since he's the expert negotiator."

Surprisingly, Maddy's healing powers seemed to be working. Within minutes, Kendra's sickness had gone away. Kelsey looks at them. "I...I think you did it."
"Yeah probably" she said.

Maddy's hands stop glowing. She was breathing a bit heavily. It took most of the energy out of her. "It did..I didn't think it would."

"Yeah probably" she said.

Maddy's hands stop glowing. She was breathing a bit heavily. It took most of the energy out of her. "It did..I didn't think it would."
"We just have to trace one of the people that comes after us back to them." Tyson said.

"Right. Though I wonder how it would go if they can't find you. I doubt they'd give up, but they must've updated something since you're not home right now." Robby said.

Suddenly, both Maddy and Kendra have a vision. It's a blurry one, so it's hard to see anything, but they can hear the distant sound of a howl mixed with a wail, followed by the sounds of people yelling in panic.

"We just have to trace one of the people that comes after us back to them." Tyson said.

"Right. Though I wonder how it would go if they can't find you. I doubt they'd give up, but they must've updated something since you're not home right now." Robby said.

Suddenly, both Maddy and Kendra have a vision. It's a blurry one, so it's hard to see anything, but they can hear the distant sound of a howl mixed with a wail, followed by the sounds of people yelling in panic.
"Think you could do some snooping for us to figure it out?" She asked robby.

Maddy looked really confused and shocked never having a vision before. "What the hell was that."

"Think you could do some snooping for us to figure it out?" She asked robby.

Maddy looked really confused and shocked never having a vision before. "What the hell was that."
"Of course I can." Robby said. "Ty's not the only one who has his sources."

Kendra looks at Maddy. "You heard that too?"

Kelsey looks lost. "Huh? Heard what? What happened?"

He sighed. "We'll talk about it when your sober." He said taking her hand and leading her to her bed. "Get some rest."
Eris giggles. "Silly rabbit...spider...Peter! It's too early to rest. You know what they say, It's 5 o'clock somewhere!" She sees a gold watch on her pillow and then looks at the one on her wrist with a look of confusion. "Huh. Oh well. Guess I have two now."

Eris giggles. "Silly rabbit...spider...Peter! It's too early to rest. You know what they say, It's 5 o'clock somewhere!" She sees a gold watch on her pillow and then looks at the one on her wrist with a look of confusion. "Huh. Oh well. Guess I have two now."
"Return one of those when your sober." He said turning to leave.

"I just going to the kitchen." He said.
"Ohhhhhhh." Eris said. She looks at the empty bottle. "Awwww it's empty....guess I'll have to get another one. I don't really remember drinking this one though." She shrugs. "It must've been stronger than I thought. I might go for two hehehehe."

"Ohhhhhhh." Eris said. She looks at the empty bottle. "Awwww it's empty....guess I'll have to get another one. I don't really remember drinking this one though." She shrugs. "It must've been stronger than I thought. I might go for two hehehehe."
"Eris. I will web you to the bed. You've had enough."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back