• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson takes out the Tome of Hope. "We can see if there's at least a way to...." He turns away and coughs up more ice and blood. "...delay it..." He falls to the ground.

Robby picks up the Tome and starts reading through it.
"I'll bring him inside" hunter picks Tyson up

Eclipse enjoyed the little fight with Sae, and the knowledge that she had feelings for joey that weren't returned made it even more enjoyable, her emotions getting the better of her
"So... uh now what?" She asked
The officers looked at her confused. They turned to Makoto. "You two stopped them?" Dragunov Dragunov
"Yeah... pretty much." Makoto said.
(Actually screw that last thing I said he can totally travel through the ocean, it’s dark as heck down there.)
(I guess? The problem is getting down to the bottom from the shore since it's sunny af.)

"So... uh now what?" She asked

"Yeah... pretty much." Makoto said.

(I guess? The problem is getting down to the bottom from the shore since it's sunny af.)
Cassandra was staring off into a window in a certain direction like something caught her attention.

Hunter nods. "Find anything Robby?"
Robby nods. "Yeah. Unfortunately nothing to get rid of it, but we can slow it down.

"That's good enough for now." Tyson said.

Robby hands him the book. Tyson chants a spell from it and his body catches fire for a second before the flame goes out. Tyson breathes heavily. "That feels...a bit better."

Robby nods. "Yeah. Unfortunately nothing to get rid of it, but we can slow it down.

"That's good enough for now." Tyson said.

Robby hands him the book. Tyson chants a spell from it and his body catches fire for a second before the flame goes out. Tyson breathes heavily. "That feels...a bit better."
"Well that's something at least" she sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back