• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris gets in range to conjure an illusion dome so that it looks like she's just some rich girl riding a dune buggy. "Yaaaahooooo!"
Peter jumped off the Motorcycle launching toward them and landing on the sand.
Makoto jumped out of the jeep and went over to the hood "Some people just enjoy the wild too much." The driver said. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf "Hold." Edward whispered to Eclipse.

Makoto jumped out of the jeep and went over to the hood "Some people just enjoy the wild too much." The driver said. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf "Hold." Edward whispered to Eclipse.
"Hey." Spider-Man said. "I need to talk to you about-" His Spider-Sense went off. "Spider-Man." "Seriously?" Peter turned to face Kraven. "Nevermind. You keep having fun on your tour. I need to deal with the caveman."

"No I think I have to leave on my own I can feel the other planes just out of my reach like when you see something out the very corner of your eye. As for you I am concerned about your plane now that I know about it I worry that maybe it needs some help or something."
"Oh I see" Allyson nods

"Okay." She nods and takes out her phone. She sent a group message to anyone who once lived at the house. "Guy's house is gonna get attacked. Jace says it will be the magic council, Wolfe, Fell and Horror. There may be more." Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
She was asleep
"Hey." Spider-Man said. "I need to talk to you about-" His Spider-Sense went off. "Spider-Man." "Seriously?" Peter turned to face Kraven. "Nevermind. You keep having fun on your tour. I need to deal with the caveman."
"Kraven? You know these are protected lands!" The driver shouted. Makoto did not receive the text message, unless Maddy updated to his new number. He continued to work on the engine.

"Okay." She nods and takes out her phone. She sent a group message to anyone who once lived at the house. "Guy's house is gonna get attacked. Jace says it will be the magic council, Wolfe, Fell and Horror. There may be more." Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Jace stood up. Suddenly the house started shaking. The attack had begun. For now the house seemed to be protecting them fine.

"Kraven? You know these are protected lands!" The driver shouted. Makoto did not receive the text message, unless Maddy updated to his new number. He continued to work on the engine.
"The best animals are in these lands. And now. So is the ultimate prey. You are a fool Spider. Here I have the advantage.

Eris listens in while in disguise.
"The best animals are in these lands. And now. So is the ultimate prey. You are a fool Spider. Here I have the advantage.
"I disagree." Makoto said as he pulled out a .357 magnum revolver "I made sure to pack something in case the lions went wild... but I guess it would be you." He aimed it at Kraven as Sae slipped a gun to Eclipse. A glock.

"I disagree." Makoto said as he pulled out a .357 magnum revolver "I made sure to pack something in case the lions went wild... but I guess it would be you." He aimed it at Kraven as Sae slipped a gun to Eclipse. A glock.

The gun began to change due to her demonic energy

Eris continues to play innocent and hides behind the dune buggy.

"Look I get that he's not supposed to be here but can we solve this without shooting him dead?" Peter asked.

(Also just to say, a .357 revolver will do almost nothing to a lion, except piss it off)

"Look I get that he's not supposed to be here but can we solve this without shooting him dead?" Peter asked.
(Also just to say, a .357 revolver will do almost nothing to a lion, except piss it off)
The gun began to change due to her demonic energy
(Lol, the .357 wasn't intended for the lions. Never was.)
"I understand your desire to see him face justice. However my family has no super powers of any sort. We are just simple humans and thus our only way to defend ourselves is with the armaments we can procure." Makoto said, keeping the act up. "So Kraven, I suggest you find new hunting grounds outside of these protected lands and leave Spider-Man alone.... please. My family has seen enough violence from our home country as is and can do with less blood."

"I understand your desire to see him face justice. However my family has no super powers of any sort. We are just simple humans and thus our only way to defend ourselves is with the armaments we can procure." Makoto said, keeping the act up. "So Kraven, I suggest you find new hunting grounds outside of these protected lands and leave Spider-Man alone.... please. My family has seen enough violence from our home country as is and can do with less blood."

(I know, just had to say it)

(Also saying they were simple humans, probably isnt the best choice of words)

Eclipse stayed quiet

Kraven looked at Spider-Man. "This is my best chance to bag the greatest prey." He said. "I will leave. But be warned Spider-Man. I know your scent. The moment you are no longer in 'protected land' your mine." He said. "Joy." Peter said. "Can't wait. Now shoo. The cheetahs and lions might think you're making fun of them." He said. Kraven raised his brow. "I'm saying your outfit looks stupid.:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back