• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmm what game...who's she?" She whispered to herself before opening up the notebook.
Inside were pages of notes he had taken to piece together some sort of mystery. The last two pages of the notebook were different, however. The first had sketches of the Hellbow, a succubus, and three large question marks representing unknown people. The final page had pictures of Hunter, Venus, Maddy, Janus, and Eric with a question mark under each one.

"I don't understand why you humans would invest so much time and emotion in someone you just met" she replied, changing the topic
"Ehhhhh not all humans do that. I'm just emotionally charged, so I invest my emotions into everything. It helps me understand and adapt to my environment better." She explained.

Inside were pages of notes he had taken to piece together some sort of mystery. The last two pages of the notebook were different, however. The first had sketches of the Hellbow, a succubus, and three large question marks representing unknown people. The final page had pictures of Hunter, Venus, Maddy, Janus, and Eric with a question mark under each one.
Hunter looked really confused seeing the pictures. She took out her phone and took pictures. She put the notebook back and was thinking about if she waneed to take the card and go to the address on there.

Hunter looked really confused seeing the pictures. She took out her phone and took pictures. She put the notebook back and was thinking about if she waneed to take the card and go to the address on there.
Tyson continues to sleep peacefully. Chances are, he won't be waking up for a while. His Hellbow and Quiver of the Ancients are both leaning on the wall by the door.

Tyson remains oblivious as he is sleeping. The address on the note leads back to the buffet that they were at earlier.
"Hmm we we're here earlier.." she takes out the card rereading the note it had with and made her way towards the break room so she could open the secret passage.

"Hmm we we're here earlier.." she takes out the card rereading the note it had with and made her way towards the break room so she could open the secret passage.
The passage opens, revealing a short hallway to an elevator. Once she goes down, the lower floor looks like a club. One of the waitresses walks over to greet her. She matches the sketch of the succubus. "Welcome to the Chameleon's Cove. Is this your first time here?"

The passage opens, revealing a short hallway to an elevator. Once she goes down, the lower floor looks like a club. One of the waitresses walks over to greet her. She matches the sketch of the succubus. "Welcome to the Chameleon's Cove. Is this your first time here?"
"Yes it is" she said looking around.

"of course." She pulls out the card.
"Thank you." She says as she takes the card and signals for a security guard to come over. The guard scans the card and nods twice before walking away. The succubus hands the card back to Hunter. "Wow! VIP tier huh? You must REALLY be important to already have that status on your first visit. Come on, I'll give you a tour of the place."

"Thank you." She says as she takes the card and signals for a security guard to come over. The guard scans the card and nods twice before walking away. The succubus hands the card back to Hunter. "Wow! VIP tier huh? You must REALLY be important to already have that status on your first visit. Come on, I'll give you a tour of the place."
she put the card away and nods. "Lead the way miss"

she put the card away and nods. "Lead the way miss"
She gives her a tour of the club, pointing out things like the bathrooms, bar, and dance floor. At the end of the tour, she leads Hunter to the VIP area and enters one of the rooms. The inside is luxurious like a hotel suite. "Feel free to have a seat on one of the sofas and relax. Make yourself at home."

She gives her a tour of the club, pointing out things like the bathrooms, bar, and dance floor. At the end of the tour, she leads Hunter to the VIP area and enters one of the rooms. The inside is luxurious like a hotel suite. "Feel free to have a seat on one of the sofas and relax. Make yourself at home."
"Hmm fancy place." She said to herself. She put on a smile as she took a seat on a sofa. "Thank you."

"Hmm fancy place." She said to herself. She put on a smile as she took a seat on a sofa. "Thank you."
A few minutes pass, and Hunter can feel herself getting more and more relaxed by the second. When she returns, a man wearing a decorative chameleon mask is with her. She sits next to Hunter while he walks up and holds his hand out.

"Well if it isn't the newest member of our VIP club." He says. "I'm Cameron Jennings, owner of this lovely place you're in. It's a pleasure to meet and welcome you."

"Oh but I am" he smirked and grabbed joey by the throat and he began to feel the effects,of his power

But before Joey could really experience the full effect of his powers, Eclipse used her sword to cut off Black Hearts hand "you will not touch him!" She shouted while in full demon form

"Oh?... Does dear old sister have a human toy" he chuckled and picked up his severed hand and walked into a hell portal and vanished

Dragunov Dragunov LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Yeah you better run!" Eris shouts.
"Thanks for that." He said as a portal appeared and another Makoto showed up. "Jesus christ, again?" The other said before pulling out a weird looking syringe. It looked pretty futuristic. Makoto 2 injected Makoto 1 with it before leaving. His hand grew back almost immediately .
"Not sure,these past few months I been doing missions for the hero league and theres been alot of things going on at the hospital, lots of gossip. " She said.
"What kinds of gossip?" Margaret asked

A few minutes pass, and Hunter can feel herself getting more and more relaxed by the second. When she returns, a man wearing a decorative chameleon mask is with her. She sits next to Hunter while he walks up and holds his hand out.

"Well if it isn't the newest member of our VIP club." He says. "I'm Cameron Jennings, owner of this lovely place you're in. It's a pleasure to meet and welcome you."
she felt herself relax but tried not to drop her guard since she was trying to get information. She looked at the man and shook his hand. "Hunter Waves"

"Thanks for that." He said as a portal appeared and another Makoto showed up. "Jesus christ, again?" The other said before pulling out a weird looking syringe. It looked pretty futuristic. Makoto 2 injected Makoto 1 with it before leaving. His hand grew back almost immediately .

Eris looks confused. "Again? Has this....happened before?"

"Relationships, family, crazy patients we had. I try to ignore most of it. Focus on work but doesn't help when everyone asks me about Joey.." she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back