• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's pretty thief to you, jerk." She answered. "And what makes YOU think you can boss her around?"

"I am her family" he smiled and stepped closer to Eris, his finger lightly touching her face and she could feel a strange feeling, as if the life was being sucked out of the spot he was touching

(Really dont know his power, the ghost rider movie doesnt really explain it)

"I am her family" he smiled and stepped closer to Eris, his finger lightly touching her face and she could feel a strange feeling, as if the life was being sucked out of the spot he was touching

(Really dont know his power, the ghost rider movie doesnt really explain it)
Eris swats his hand away as soon as she starts feeling the effects of his touch. She takes a step back. "Hey, hey. No touching! It felt like you were trying to drain my energy or something. Well you can't have it." She conjures up a Snowglobe around them, but does not go on the offensive. "I won't hesitate to turn you into an ice sculpture."

(As far too many movies fail to do in terms of properly explaining things)

Eris swats his hand away as soon as she starts feeling the effects of his touch. She takes a step back. "Hey, hey. No touching! It felt like you were trying to drain my energy or something. Well you can't have it." She conjures up a Snowglobe around them, but does not go on the offensive. "I won't hesitate to turn you into an ice sculpture."

(As far too many movies fail to do in terms of properly explaining things)

(Aint that the truth)

"Ha ha as if you could" he replied

Margaret was licking her paw next to Maddy's foot. "What's your name?" The man asked.
"Maddy Smith. I'm here on my family's behalf." She said making something up, one of these days she should come up with some alias for when she is spying. "I should be on that list.

"Maddy Smith. I'm here on my family's behalf." She said making something up, one of these days she should come up with some alias for when she is spying. "I should be on that list.
The man looked at the list "I don't see your name... but some people aren't here so..." He handed her a paddle with the number 39 on it "Ever been to an auction before?"
"Oh really?" He chuckled

Eclipse was getting visibly angry
"Yes... actually." He replied

The man looked at the list "I don't see your name... but some people aren't here so..." He handed her a paddle with the number 39 on it "Ever been to an auction before?"

"Prove it halfling"

"Yes I know how this works." She said taking the paddle. "Thank you"

"Prove it halfling"
He took out some holy water and poured it on his fist "You really want to go through with this?"
"Yes I know how this works." She said taking the paddle. "Thank you"
Margaret was already inside. Maddy saw Jacob, Susan and tons of famous mafia heads. They were all bidding on highly expensive pieces of art. "Should've just said you were press." Margaret said.

He took out some holy water and poured it on his fist "You really want to go through with this?"

Margaret was already inside. Maddy saw Jacob, Susan and tons of famous mafia heads. They were all bidding on highly expensive pieces of art. "Should've just said you were press." Margaret said.
"I didn't know what kind of auction this was." She said. "I'll try that next time. " She looks around at all the art. "Why are they bidding on art...I would guess this was more weapons."

"3 on one is hardly a fair fight" he replied

"I didn't know what kind of auction this was." She said. "I'll try that next time. " She looks around at all the art. "Why are they bidding on art...I would guess this was more weapons."
The paintings were good... but the pricing was ridiculous. "Now on to this next one. Number 35 in your catalog, we will start the bidding at 225,000 dollars. Do I have 225?" The mafia began bidding on the paintings "Come now dear, think harder. Money for drugs and weapons would be tainted... stained... what do you do when you have stained clothes?" Margaret whispered to Maddy.

The paintings were good... but the pricing was ridiculous. "Now on to this next one. Number 35 in your catalog, we will start the bidding at 225,000 dollars. Do I have 225?" The mafia began bidding on the paintings "Come now dear, think harder. Money for drugs and weapons would be tainted... stained... what do you do when you have stained clothes?" Margaret whispered to Maddy.
"wash them." She said thinking. "Hmm "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back