• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"curiosity" she answered truthfully. "Wondering what he could be hiding from me. This is a nice place you have here Me. Jennings."
"Well you know what they say about curiosity, but thank you. For your compliment and your honesty." Cameron said. "If you really want to know what he's hiding, one of your answers is sitting right next to you."

The succubus looks up and down at Hunter. "Just as I thought. You're my replacement huh. At least you're cuter than I thought you'd be." She says with a wink at the end.

"Well you know what they say about curiosity, but thank you. For your compliment and your honesty." Cameron said. "If you really want to know what he's hiding, one of your answers is sitting right next to you."

The succubus looks up and down at Hunter. "Just as I thought. You're my replacement huh. At least you're cuter than I thought you'd be." She says with a wink at the end.
She looked at the succubus. "You were Tyson's ex? I was told he killed you."

She looked at the succubus. "You were Tyson's ex? I was told he killed you."
"Akane Valkyrie. Killed by her own boyfriend so that he could be able to use the Hellbow. It's a truly tragic story....but now here I am, back in the flesh!" She said. "I wonder, considering what you're a part of, what kind of benefit he'd get from killing you."

"Akane Valkyrie. Killed by her own boyfriend so that he could be able to use the Hellbow. It's a truly tragic story....but now here I am, back in the flesh!" She said. "I wonder, considering what you're a part of, what kind of benefit he'd get from killing you."
"Look I don't think he would want to kill me..." She said.

"yeah he is." Hunter said.
"Knowing him, he's probably come across some new mystical object to exploit." She said. "Oh, sorry. I'm getting sidetracked. You wanted to know what all he's hiding from you, right? Honestly, I don't even know all of his secrets, but I'm pretty sure you swiped that card and note while he wasn't looking. I assume you also took a peek inside his notebook?"

"Knowing him, he's probably come across some new mystical object to exploit." She said. "Oh, sorry. I'm getting sidetracked. You wanted to know what all he's hiding from you, right? Honestly, I don't even know all of his secrets, but I'm pretty sure you swiped that card and note while he wasn't looking. I assume you also took a peek inside his notebook?"
Yeah I took his whole backpack and his bow and quiver" she said pointing to the items

"Relationships, family, crazy patients we had. I try to ignore most of it. Focus on work but doesn't help when everyone asks me about Joey.." she said
"Would be kind enough to... you know... elaborate?" Margaret asked "I know nothing about Genesis. Any information would be highly beneficial."
Eris looks confused. "Again? Has this....happened before?"
"Yup." He replied

She nods. "Makes sense that you would feel it"
Akane's wings light up as she channels the energy from the bow. "He's not a demon, so he could never tap into the full strength of this weapon." She looks at Hunter. "So, how have things been between you two?"

Cameron checks his phone. "Sorry, ladies. I must excuse myself. I have some work to finish." He turns and exits the room.

Eris just listens with a slightly worried look on her face and takes mental notes of the conversation.
"What could be more important then self preservation?" She asked
"Well... solving global corruption, fixing world hunger, trying to properly establish a democratic republic between mortals and immortals, proper management of the afterlife, policing hell worshipers to ensure they don't bring about a faux apocalypse and ensuring the tranquility of the living, removal of corrupt secret societies, and overall trying to bring about the betterment of mankind on a whole... and chocolate cake." He sipped his tea.

"Well... solving global corruption, fixing world hunger, trying to properly establish a democratic republic between mortals and immortals, proper management of the afterlife, policing hell worshipers to ensure they don't bring about a faux apocalypse and ensuring the tranquility of the living, removal of corrupt secret societies, and overall trying to bring about the betterment of mankind on a whole... and chocolate cake." He sipped his tea.

"I see......" She replied

"I see......" She replied
"That's.....that's a lot." Eris said.

"Look, after the Godless Army events (I'm changing their name.) there were things I needed to get started on. Shit is a massive nightmare." He replied

"Well...." She finished her ramen and tea "I think ill be returning home, I am quite tired after everything that has happened"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back