• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy didn't say anything to peter. She just walked into the living room. She sat on the floor before turning wolf and just curled up being a ball of fluff.
Eris stares at her reflection in the window.
"What if I really did enjoy it? What if that's why I was so confident then? Was that really me?"

Eris stares at her reflection in the window.
"What if I really did enjoy it? What if that's why I was so confident then? Was that really me?"
"Stop that." Peter said hearing. "Remember how nasty you felt when you realized you had hurt me. You hugged my like there was no tomorrow. You're different. Better than that."

"Stop that." Peter said hearing. "Remember how nasty you felt when you realized you had hurt me. You hugged my like there was no tomorrow. You're different. Better than that."
Eris jumps and turns around.
"H-how long have you been there? And...I know how horrible I felt then, but when I was stealing things and people...I felt confident. It was like I was untouchable. I was the world's greatest thief again. I kinda enjoyed it."

Eris jumps and turns around.
"H-how long have you been there? And...I know how horrible I felt then, but when I was stealing things and people...I felt confident. It was like I was untouchable. I was the world's greatest thief again. I kinda enjoyed it."
"And... Afterwords you felt bad again. Doing bad things can feel good. That's how it always has been."

"Hey." He said. "What did I say when you kept apologizing. I made a promise didn't I?"
Maddy just looked up and listened. Diana walked over. She pet Maddy's head before setting Ryder down next to her.
"Yes. You did." She said. "I was so confident then. Probably a little too confident for my own good, but I could back it up." She then remembers the fight with Darkseid. "Wait, I HAVE used my theft skills for good. Maybe I still can. Then I won't feel so guilty about it."

"Yes. You did." She said. "I was so confident then. Probably a little too confident for my own good, but I could back it up." She then remembers the fight with Darkseid. "Wait, I HAVE used my theft skills for good. Maybe I still can. Then I won't feel so guilty about it."
"See? Silver lining.*

Began to poke and prod unfamiliar with Maddy's wolf form.
Maddy listened, she let Ryder poke her. Diana chuckled. "Ryder, be careful. Maddy is like a giant puppy."

"See? Silver lining.*
Maddy listened, she let Ryder poke her. Diana chuckled. "Ryder, be careful. Maddy is like a giant puppy."
"Right. Silver lining." She said, finally starting to gain confidence in her voice again. She loses herself in thought for a moment.
I see that now. Now I have to find a way to help Maddy do the same. If we can make something good out of those feelings she's having, maybe she won't feel like she's evil...but how can I do that without letting her business out? I don't want to just blurt something out and she gets mad at me and runs away.

"Right. Silver lining." She said, finally starting to gain confidence in her voice again. She loses herself in thought for a moment.
I see that now. Now I have to find a way to help Maddy do the same. If we can make something good out of those feelings she's having, maybe she won't feel like she's evil...but how can I do that without letting her business out? I don't want to just blurt something out and she gets mad at me and runs away.

Ryder giggled as he pet her.
Maddy wags her tail. Diana chuckled as she watched. She took a picture with her phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back